• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

REGISTRY AWARDS CONGRATULATE the WINNERS! Hard work and DEDICATION!
5 5

52 posts in this topic

Congratulations to all the set winners, and to all 3 Forumites of the year. Well done guys, sounds like you've put in a LOT of hard work, and it's great to see that work being recognised by your fellow collectors. I hope you relish this moment, you've earned it! 

On 7/25/2021 at 10:33 AM, Robot Man said:

I just saw this. I guess I am a Forumite of the year. I don’t know what this means or how I became one but thanks I guess. (shrug)

It means you'll get a plaque :) 

Saying you're the best Forumite 2021 ;) 

That the Registry and "Judges" think your total posts since you've started the boards make you thought of as the "best" as of "2021 you'll be recognized" for it :sumo: 

It may have been before that too, but this is the year you are awarded! :banana: 

C'mon Get Happy! lol The registry awards for actual slabs, comes with a $500 credit to CGC, but the best Forumite does not. IT IS NICE to think they thought enough of you to award you an award though :foryou: 

:tink: 

EMOJI'S!!!! ^^:roflmao: 

On 7/25/2021 at 2:23 PM, namisgr said:
On 7/25/2021 at 1:15 PM, BlowUpTheMoon said:

@namisgr should have been a no-brainer. 

Thanks, but I already won it.

Show me where it says you can't win twice. 

On 7/25/2021 at 2:40 PM, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Show me where it says you can't win twice. 

There is no place it says that.  1 person was mentioned twice.  A win last year, and a honorable mention in 2006.  I think the intent is to pick someone new each year.