• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

REGISTRY AWARDS CONGRATULATE the WINNERS! Hard work and DEDICATION!
5 5

52 posts in this topic

On 7/25/2021 at 8:49 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

It means you'll get a plaque :) 

Saying you're the best Forumite 2021 ;) 

That the Registry and "Judges" think your total posts since you've started the boards make you thought of as the "best" as of "2021 you'll be recognized" for it :sumo: 

It may have been before that too, but this is the year you are awarded! :banana: 

C'mon Get Happy! lol The registry awards for actual slabs, comes with a $500 credit to CGC, but the best Forumite does not. IT IS NICE to think they thought enough of you to award you an award though :foryou: 

:tink: 

EMOJI'S!!!! ^^:roflmao: 

Ok, I’d like to thank the Academy and all the fans. Shucks, I just like coming on and sharing and receiving from all you folks. These boards were a big comfort to me last year. A bit of positive and normal during trying times. A great bunch of folks here and many that probably deserve it more than me. But thanks! I will accept the honor and hope to continue to be a worthy contributor here. 

Now do I get a big silver star or something next to my avitar picture? 

On 7/25/2021 at 3:22 PM, Robot Man said:

Ok, I’d like to thank the Academy and all the fans. Shucks, I just like coming on and sharing and receiving from all you folks. These boards were a big comfort to me last year. A bit of positive and normal during trying times. A great bunch of folks here and many that probably deserve it more than me. But thanks! I will accept the honor and hope to continue to be a worthy contributor here. 

For a mere 5.99 the server admins will put an asterisk at the end of your username

On 7/25/2021 at 4:22 PM, Robot Man said:

@greggyis your butler for the rest of the year 

On 7/23/2021 at 3:38 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

@RedGiant:whatthe: I'll just cry, on 96 tears!

Thank you @ADAMANTIUM - it's been fun (and challenging) putting the set together, I don't register my sets normally, but this one is so tough I wanted to share them.  It's very cool to win the awards, I'm honored and humbled to be a part of the club.  Congrats to all winners, so many cool sets out there.  

Edited by RedGiant