• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What the Flippity Flop is going on around here?
3 3

31 posts in this topic

On 8/26/2021 at 11:16 AM, Wolverinex said:

Blackstone!

I can't imagine they would tolerate such blackouts on their investment websites. It's a poor public face. How many potential new clients have logged in to start the process of submitting and run into this? I wonder how many simply moved on to the next grading site?

Yeah, that and the moderation is going to the dogs.  I got a listing pulled because I didn't state my return policy.  Easy solution - just drop a note or comment like many members do that there's something missing.  The thing is that it's been a boilerplate I've used for years and now it's a problem.  I think I've received more warnings/strikes over the last 6-8 months than I've had over the last almost 15 years.  I sometimes wonder if these boards are being outsourced abroad and the people who are now managing it just don't get how to keep a board humming along.  

On 8/26/2021 at 3:46 PM, Amazeron said:

At least blackouts force me to be productive in the day; instead of scrolling through Kang related nonsense. 

There are many sources for Kang-related nonsense.

In fact, given infinitely many Kangs, everyone is indistinguishable from a Kang variant. Thus, everything is Kang-related. QED.

On 8/27/2021 at 9:11 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

20210826_161735.jpg.b3ffc98d473db3555fafc407efc8c688.jpg

Yup. No wonder it keeps periodically just giving up and having a rest.

On 8/27/2021 at 1:54 PM, JazzMan said:

The thing is that since Blackstone recently purchased Reese Witherspoon's production company, Hello Sunshine, for $1 Billion it now views CGC as chump change so it's back on AOL 56K dialup service running on a server that was made by Radio Shack.

ComicLinks provider as well