• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED
9 9

509 posts in this topic

Adventures Into Weird Worlds 30, copy A
Last issue of the series. 
Pulled lower staple,  otherwise  flat  and clean,  glossy, white pages. Large light  dogear lower  RH FC,  bit of general wear.

Asking  $60

cSiyYDB.jpg

On 10/14/2021 at 8:15 AM, catrick339 said:

Spirit section, Feb 28 1945
Those tiny holes along  the spine lead me to believe this one might have been in a bound volume at one time or another. 
Otherwise tight enough  with  some general wear,  chip out lower spine FC. 

Asking  $10

TZFWnpa.jpg

Take

On 10/14/2021 at 7:12 AM, catrick339 said:

Bunny 20

Rerun from  a previous thread, and I'm not sure why,  this title is a bugger to complete,  and  even tougher to 
finish in nice  grade, and this one's a beauty. 
Flat,  tight,  clean,  glossy,  white pages, with just a whiff  of  general wear,  tiny  touch of soiling along spine BC. 
Nevertheless,  I'm  discounting it. 

Asking  $15 or  back into the vault it goes. 

2hyarVs.jpg

:takeit:

On 10/14/2021 at 8:19 AM, catrick339 said:

Ooh, LOOK!  An affordable  Timely!

Krazy Komics 23
Cover loose from the  single staple, couple  good sized dogears upper  RH FC,  quarter sized piece off lower  LH  FC. 
Interior is nice,  with white pages,  but the CF is loose. 

Asking  $15

gokbMXF.jpg

I’ll take it. 

Well, it's a bit early, but  ol' Retiree Rick has had some lunch and  a bit of a nap, and I'm thinking kind 
thoughts about  a dollop of single malt over two cubes. . Let's get started. 

For the afternoon session,  I'm listing  the  last  remains of the  mighty  Jim  Clark Collection,  I'm 
down to seven books, all lower  grade,  all reruns,  and all priced to move! I'll top it off  with  a handful of pulps,
including one freebie.  

I'll be  back this evening around 8 PM with another nice stack, including more bedsheet pulps. 

here goes!

Battle  Cry 8
Some spine/stacking roll,  sub-type crease  FC, chips around the perimeter, small piece out midspine  BC.
Still tight,  good gloss, offwhite  - white pages. 

Yours for $5  SOLD!

ypZAhM8.jpg

Edited by catrick339

On 10/14/2021 at 10:30 AM, catrick339 said:

Well, it's a bit early, but  ol' Retiree Rick has had some lunch and  a bit of a nap, and I'm thinking kind 
thoughts about  a dollop of single malt over two cubes. . Let's get started. 

For the afternoon session,  I'm listing  the  last  remains of the  mighty  Jim  Clark Collection,  I'm 
down to seven books, all lower  grade,  all reruns,  and all priced to move! I'll top it off  with  a handful of pulps,
including one freebie.  

I'll be  back this evening around 8 PM with another nice stack, including more bedsheet pulps. 

here goes!

Battle  Cry 8
Some spine/stacking roll,  sub-type crease  FC, chips around the perimeter, small piece out midspine  BC.
Still tight,  good gloss, offwhite  - white pages. 

Yours for $5

ypZAhM8.jpg

Take it

Durango  Kid 2
Seven pages of Frazetta!

Bit of stacking roll, general wear,  couple chips out, some light soiling here and there.  Tight,  some gloss left, offwhite pages

Yours for $10  SOLD!

ad0tONY.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Attack! 2, July 1952

THERE'S that  Jim Clark  sig!

Upper spine split  to first staple, small tears at staples FC, some other small tears here and there, general wear. 
Cover and CF  still tight, bit of gloss left,  offwhite  pages. 

Asking  $10

yCvXAdA.jpg

Durango Kid 5
Seven pages of  Frazetta!

Book is  actually pretty decent shape, with light soiling  and  a bit of general wear. Couple teensy tears 
BC,  bit of general wear.  Flat and tight,  good  gloss,  white pages. One page interior has a corner off lower edge,
nips just a teensy  corner off  one panel. 

Asking  $10  SOLD!

CS6Yhfx.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Tell It To The  Marines 8
Check out Jim's sig on this one,  looks as though  he was  signing the Declaration of Independence, lol

Flat,  tight,  clean, minor general wear.  Glossy,  offwhite pages, and a flamboyant sig to boot!

Asking  $10

mPj19RD.jpg

Ken Maynard Western 2

Big ol' diagonal crease FX, general wear. 
Still glossy,  tight,   white pages.

Asking $5  SOLD!

WmJjnpO.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Attack! 5 (First issue from   Trojan)
Last of the Jim Clark  books!

Whiff of stacking roll,  Jim's sig in light pencil, bit of general wear. Tight,  glossy, offwhite - white pages.
BUT! There is a tape pull  center BC  that  takes  off the  surface and  opens a small  hole into into the interior. 
Just sayin'.

Take it for  $10

OR!  Take the  the final  three  Jim  Clark  war  books for  $25!

uC3V26g.jpg