• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello Lurkers! Yes you! Why don’t you post more?
15 15

972 posts in this topic

On 10/31/2021 at 3:41 AM, Logan510 said:

You'd have more fun wading through a sewer. The shade board is like a who's who of some of the biggest POS's in the hobby.

There are obviously some good people there and not so good. I looked a few times because I was curious, but as much as I think Ditch (who certainly is one of the good ones) tries...the fact that people can sign up under any name and bash people who they don't even know does not make it a place I want to spend time, so I don't. 

Edited by skypinkblu

On 10/31/2021 at 10:48 AM, skypinkblu said:
On 10/31/2021 at 3:41 AM, Logan510 said:

You'd have more fun wading through a sewer. The shade board is like a who's who of some of the biggest POS's in the hobby.

There are obviously some good people there and not so good. I looked a few times because I was curious, but as much as I think Ditch (who certainly is one of the good ones) tries...the fact that people can sign up under any name and bash people who they don't even know does not make it a place I want to spend time, so I don't. 

Amazing how Casey can call someone a POS (illegal in terms of service here)

Even more amazing is how you can both talk about Ditch's forum openly now but in March, when we were talking about other places people were posting, I got reprimanded and a thread was locked because CGCmod11 (I think that was you Sharon) told me I was promoting other forums by saying "or elsewhere" and that post led to a 3 week strike.

But yeah, let's hear from all the good boardies who dislike me how I deserve all my strikes. lol

Just amazing.

Edited by VintageComics

On 10/31/2021 at 1:52 PM, G G © ® ™ said:

You, you , you. For god's sake Roy, can't you just let the past go. It's like you're not happy unless you are pushing moderation every chance you get.  :facepalm:

Are you saying I should have anonymously hit the notify button?  :cry:

On 10/31/2021 at 5:14 PM, skypinkblu said:

I guess I shouldn't have tried to warn you...no good deed and all that. 

Indeed.

On 10/31/2021 at 12:41 PM, VintageComics said:

Amazing how Casey can call someone a POS (illegal in terms of service here)

Even more amazing is how you can both talk about Ditch's forum openly now but in March, when we were talking about other places people were posting, I got reprimanded and a thread was locked because CGCmod11 (I think that was you Sharon) told me I was promoting other forums by saying "or elsewhere" and that post led to a 3 week strike.

But yeah, let's hear from all the good boardies who dislike me how I deserve all my strikes. lol

Just amazing.

Remember: Our mods aren't biased.

On 11/1/2021 at 12:15 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

The contents of this thread literally answer the question from the OP. :facepalm:

Being a lurker=staying low in the trench.

Being a poster=popping your head up in no-man's land, and hoping a bullet doesn't find you.