• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

All Clear! Really?
5 5

210 posts in this topic

On 11/21/2021 at 11:36 AM, Galen130 said:

I don’t suffer fools and I have a low tolerance for B.S.  I’ll gripe about it for a bit, but then I’ll act on my griping.  I’ve got better things to do…LIKE GRIPE SOME MORE!!! 🤣🤣🤣

9AB800EA-E090-49FF-8166-17CC9DF3B1EE.jpeg

We are brothers of a different mothers when it comes to griping. I have began to use words like "grousing". And have been using time tested phrases like "two in the hand is worth two in the bush". I don't actually know what that means, but I am using it. As I age, I am also unconsciously beginning to employ dad jokes. My sister saw a comment on my FB page and she said "Dad jokes? Really?" I didn't realize I had.

The horror I felt when I began a story to a younger person: "I remember one time.....I guess I must have been YOUR age....(soft chuckle)...."

On 11/21/2021 at 9:47 AM, Randall Ries said:

We are brothers of a different mothers when it comes to griping. I have began to use words like "grousing". And have been using time tested phrases like "two in the hand is worth two in the bush". I don't actually know what that means, but I am using it. As I age, I am also unconsciously beginning to employ dad jokes. My sister saw a comment on my FB page and she said "Dad jokes? Really?" I didn't realize I had.

The horror I felt when I began a story to a younger person: "I remember one time.....I guess I must have been YOUR age....(soft chuckle)...."

:preach:

5D84CC48-ED54-429C-8742-234BA142CA63.jpeg

On 11/21/2021 at 11:51 AM, Galen130 said:

:preach:

5D84CC48-ED54-429C-8742-234BA142CA63.jpeg

Haha! It gets worse. I love electronic music like psytrance and Goa. Slammin' music. I get weird looks from people as I drive through town playing it. Looks like "Why is that 60 year old guy playing 'Rave' music?"

What we sometimes fail to remember is the generational shift in values. The stereotypical plump grandma in an apron baking cookies and turkeys at Thanksgiving is no more. It has been juxtaposed with the aging, pot smoking, listened to Black Sabbath and Deep Purple as a young adult grandma. And you had better think twice when they offer you Koolaid or a brownie.

On 11/21/2021 at 12:04 PM, Randall Ries said:

Haha! It gets worse. I love electronic music like psytrance and Goa. Slammin' music. I get weird looks from people as I drive through town playing it. Looks like "Why is that 60 year old guy playing 'Rave' music?"

What we sometimes fail to remember is the generational shift in values. The stereotypical plump grandma in an apron baking cookies and turkeys at Thanksgiving is no more. It has been juxtaposed with the aging, pot smoking, listened to Black Sabbath and Deep Purple as a young adult grandma. And you had better think twice when they offer you Koolaid or a brownie.

Ex-raver here as well.  Aceeeeeeeeed!

On 11/21/2021 at 11:04 AM, Randall Ries said:

tenor-3.gif.a7ac9f903aa42ef4cc5e9afa49ed010c.gif

On 12/30/2021 at 7:37 PM, djzombi said:

Ex-raver here as well.  Aceeeeeeeeed!

421e6c4968decda0ce3ad1bde0e2bbe3.gif.505a4b180889e4aef155548f6f133d06.gif

Edited by onlyweaknesskryptonite