• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2021 Official Holiday Raffle Thread - Join by 12/21 or Go Pound Sand!!!
19 19

1,714 posts in this topic

:banana:#15

List submitted!  I'll be at Disneyland tomorrow with my adult kids or the very first time!  I've lived here for a few years and previously as well and have never gone. So many generous people on these boards....I always treasure this time of the year on here!

On 12/25/2021 at 10:53 AM, Bird said:

I am just ahead of you at 6 and I have narrowed down my top 5 in no order as "if they are there take them" but 1 is greggy and Ryan stated he intends to take it (he can always surprise us!). I never had any pressure before and while a great problem to have, it is intimidating!!!

I'll find a way to work with it though. :banana:

On a different note, the TAH15 in my large large US only box is from a batch that I bought on spec, 30 copies or so. I sold a bunch last year and was told a few days ago one was subbed and came back 9.8, so, yeah.

👍

Screenshot_20211225-111006_eBay.jpg

On 12/24/2021 at 9:47 PM, Turtle said:

If it wasn't obvious, the TMNT-mystery box seems MIGHTY intriguing to me.  No one pick it!  :sumo:

That is number two on my list. 

On 12/25/2021 at 8:03 PM, wombat said:

I have ranked my top ten about 20 times now. :pullhair:

I even went back to last year's thread trying to figure out some of these mystery boxes. Which just makes things worse. 

and what happened to all those participants? Some good mystery boxes mysteriously absent this year

On 12/25/2021 at 8:04 PM, Bird said:

and what happened to all those participants? Some good mystery boxes mysteriously absent this year

Rough year!i almost did not participated!the other half of your question-theres new participants too,aint that bad plus you are one of the first to chose congrats(thumbsu

On 12/25/2021 at 1:26 PM, Readcomix said:

I pulled last issue and holiday special as well, as I think they are tougher than the rest. But not sure if anyone will care.

I hate that Sleepwalker is getting Darkhawked, I love Sleepwalker.

if ya want a fun one to find though, issue 19 is tough in high grade