• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2021 Official Holiday Raffle Thread - Join by 12/21 or Go Pound Sand!!!
19 19

1,714 posts in this topic

@Azkaban has informed me that he is shipping his mystery box to me in the next day or so.  Not that I’m excited or anything… 😄

I’ve decided, though, that despite the cold and the snow, I will camp out on the porch until such time as it arrives. Don’t worry, I have my warm gloves on… 

image.gif.fe3a19954de5223a7ed333d51241a9de.gif

On 12/27/2021 at 10:22 PM, fastballspecial said:

Still haven't heard from the winner of my mystery box. 
Just saying you want it you need to contact me.

I contacted my winner and the one i won contacted me...just saying.he might wait not to pressure you since its giving and such.idk:butbutbutemoji:

On 12/27/2021 at 10:22 PM, fastballspecial said:

Still haven't heard from the winner of my mystery box. 
Just saying you want it you need to contact me.

Ot seems to be the other way around from whst I experienced.  The person saw I won their box, so they asked me for my adress and I messaged the winner of my offering asking their adress.

Since you didn't even mention the person who won your box in your post, they might not even see your message.

On 12/27/2021 at 11:29 PM, Namtak said:

Does that mean that if i pm you first i win your prize?:drool:

Well sure if I don't hear back from boardie. I am not going to track them down. 
Very busy next few months for me. I've done this raffle for several years. If I had more time
I would track them down. I can wait.

On 12/28/2021 at 12:47 AM, fastballspecial said:

Very busy next few months for me. I've done this raffle for several years. If I had more time

@smithdatura gets Prize 2 from @fastballspecial, his #3 choice! page 52.

On 12/28/2021 at 1:47 AM, fastballspecial said:

Yes, I also reached out to one of my raffle winners for a mailing address and haven't heard back yet.  I realize that people can be busy doing other things, the "win" was actually just given by default, and that this might not be a priority for some, so I'm in a holding pattern also.  If it continues though, what could be a time period that might be considered "courteous?"  I'd offer the item to someone that is interested rather than forcing it on a person who might see it as more of a compulsory acceptance.      

On 12/28/2021 at 1:47 AM, fastballspecial said:

Dang im in Canada you wrote us only!guess the real winner will get it lol

On 12/28/2021 at 8:09 AM, SeniorSurfer said:

Yes, I also reached out to one of my raffle winners for a mailing address and haven't heard back yet.  I realize that people can be busy doing other things, the "win" was actually just given by default, and that this might not be a priority for some, so I'm in a holding pattern also.  If it continues though, what could be a time period that might be considered "courteous?"  I'd offer the item to someone that is interested rather than forcing it on a person who might see it as more of a compulsory acceptance.      

:takeit:if shipped Canada lol

On 12/28/2021 at 10:45 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

My raffle prizes are sent, to those recipients I hope you enjoy!

I sent mine yesterday but poste Canada begins sending delivery only tomorrow. I too really hope he enjoy it but thats the point of the raffle or should be anyway lol

On 12/28/2021 at 8:09 AM, SeniorSurfer said:

Understandable....when giving to share our mutual passion,it can get frustrating being in your situation,but give him/her a chance in the spirit of the hollydays (thumbsu