• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2021 Official Holiday Raffle Thread - Join by 12/21 or Go Pound Sand!!!
19 19

1,714 posts in this topic

On 12/28/2021 at 10:50 AM, Namtak said:

Of course they will( or should)!awsome comics! Am jealous for that dk3 neal adams variant:xand you send 2 prize very generous(thumbsu

I was surprised it lasted long enough for me to claim it. I really liked the variety of books @ADAMANTIUMoffered. Things I never had on my radar always open my eyes to the coolest stuff

On 12/28/2021 at 11:03 AM, B2D327 said:

I was surprised it lasted long enough for me to claim it. I really liked the variety of books @ADAMANTIUMoffered. Things I never had on my radar always open my eyes to the coolest stuff

Congratulations!!i did buy from @ADAMANTIUM this year , let me tell you he takes care of a really well packed box,your comics will arrive safe and sound no worries :cloud9:

Edited by Namtak

On 12/28/2021 at 11:08 AM, Namtak said:

Congratulations!!i did buy from @ADAMANTIUM this year , let me tell you he takes care of a really well packed box,your comics will arrive safe and sound no worries :cloud9:

No worries here. He’s a well respected member with whom I’ve interacted a number of times and like you he digs my artwork so I know he’s a cool dude.

On 12/28/2021 at 11:12 AM, B2D327 said:

No worries here. He’s a well respected member with whom I’ve interacted a number of times and like you he digs my artwork so I know he’s a cool dude.

Would like to see a darkclaw artwork from you if one day you dont know what to draw lol(worship)

On 12/28/2021 at 5:09 AM, SeniorSurfer said:

Yes, I also reached out to one of my raffle winners for a mailing address and haven't heard back yet.  I realize that people can be busy doing other things, the "win" was actually just given by default, and that this might not be a priority for some, so I'm in a holding pattern also.  If it continues though, what could be a time period that might be considered "courteous?"  I'd offer the item to someone that is interested rather than forcing it on a person who might see it as more of a compulsory acceptance.      

I would say because of the holidays, two weeks should be ample time. They could be traveling, have internet/cell issues, who knows. If it wasn't the holidays it wouldn't be a holiday raffle, but a normal raffle to claim within 48 hours is fair. However, that should be stated up front or whatever the time frame is.

Once these mystery boxes start to reach their destinations… and if history holds they will trickle in over the course of the next several weeks, I do hope everyone shares them here … or if someone starts a separate “reveal” thread we can do it there. I always forget each year which method is preferred. I’ll leave it to the experts!

On 12/29/2021 at 2:22 PM, fmaz said:

Once these mystery boxes start to reach their destinations… and if history holds they will trickle in over the course of the next several weeks, I do hope everyone shares them here … or if someone starts a separate “reveal” thread we can do it there. I always forget each year which method is preferred. I’ll leave it to the experts!

Am all for it lets share our discoveries lol its so fun to see the generosity,diversity of those gifts !

I got my raffle prize today! You want it fast or you want it good? Well @CHASEnBLUE covers all bases, fast and good doesn't cover what I got. Let's just say #6 will be hard to beat.

:banana:

:golfclap:

^^

:headbang:

There are no words. I am not worthy. 9_9

On 12/29/2021 at 3:40 PM, Bird said:

I got my raffle prize today! You want it fast or you want it good? Well @CHASEnBLUE covers all bases, fast and good doesn't cover what I got. Let's just say #6 will be hard to beat.

^^

Pix or it didn’t happen! :sumo:

On 12/29/2021 at 3:40 PM, Bird said:

^^

You taunt me. 

On 12/29/2021 at 12:40 PM, Bird said:

^^

Happy New Year my friend, I'm glad you are happy with the selections!

Already planning in advance for next year's raffle... :idea:(thumbsu