• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2021 Official Holiday Raffle Thread - Join by 12/21 or Go Pound Sand!!!
19 19

1,714 posts in this topic

On 12/5/2021 at 6:25 PM, skypinkblu said:

He's just teasing you...it's a non mystery BOX, left out the "non" to make it interesting:)

All those other boxes, kind of look the same, this one has pictures:) 

Ooooh, I get it! So the MYSTERY is that there’s absolutely nothing mysterious about it all! And that alone seems VERY mysterious….  So it’s a double-negative.  I’m fully on board now.  Thanks for setting me straight, Sha.

On 12/7/2021 at 12:13 PM, Namtak said:

:bigsmile:

GASTON-SAPIN-001.jpg

Ok… umm… my French is VERY bad… but I believe the one guy is saying “I’ll check, but according to my plans it should turn very slowly..” (or something like that) while the girl is starting to read “Peace on earth, goodwill to men” but getting cutoff mid-sentence.

If you’re asking why it’s funny? I cannot help you there. 🤷‍♂️ 

Also, my translation could be off by anywhere between, say 25% - 99%. As I said… it’s been years! So maybe I missed the “funny” completely

Ok so I thought about it 🤔 and here is my offer .

Mystery box with 1 maybe 2 CGC graded books and a few raw ( what I consider cool books) like a 1:1000 cool book or a 1:50 cool book? Who knows 🙈

Edited by topcat54

On 12/9/2021 at 5:44 PM, topcat54 said:

Mystery box with 1 maybe 2 CGC graded books and a few raw ( what I consider cool books) like a 1:1000 cool book or a 1:50 cool book? Who knows 🙈

:takeit:

Possibly...

You just made...

THE LIST! :roflmao:

On 12/9/2021 at 6:44 PM, topcat54 said:

Shipped in USA only sorry guys and yes if you want to split the shipping cost I will send anywhere in the world.

On 12/9/2021 at 5:54 PM, topcat54 said:

:butbutbutemoji: Hope it was the good list.

I'm hoping to get back from cgc to add to my offering, yet I've given slabs away 2 years in a row and if it doesnt make it this year I apologize. 

Definitely good list! Im always up for a mystery slab, yet sometimes we can only do what we can.

Hence my offering of 8 raws this year :)

Edited by ADAMANTIUM