• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2021 Official Holiday Raffle Thread - Join by 12/21 or Go Pound Sand!!!
19 19

1,714 posts in this topic

On 12/12/2021 at 8:15 PM, Namtak said:

Seems like some mysterie boxes will be loaded and hard to move!

7e3309fd.jpg

I don't think you have any idea! (Sorry to be presumptuous.) One is legendary and at least one other is near legendary. Then there are many truly wonderful ones under at the next level down. I got magazines last year that will be in my collection for many many years to come. Imma get the big one this year, the grail. :headbang: I can feel it.

Edited by Bird
I do not see who I would consider the #2 mystery box person signed up yet!?!

On 12/12/2021 at 8:22 PM, Bird said:

I don't think you have any idea! (Sorry to be presumptuous.) One is legendary and at least one other is near legendary. Then there are many truly wonderful ones under at the next level down. I got magazines last year that will be in my collection for many many years to come. Imma get the big one this year, the grail. :headbang: I can feel it.

You should tag him . I think he forgot a few years back

On 12/12/2021 at 10:00 PM, Wolverinex said:
On 12/12/2021 at 7:22 PM, Bird said:

You should tag him . I think he forgot a few years back

I'm guessing but will give a guess, I dont think hed mind :eek:

Was it @thirdgreenham?

On 12/12/2021 at 9:54 PM, comicginger1789 said:

I’ll be smack dab honest my mystery box won’t compete with the likes of @greggyor @sckaobut I’ll be damned if my recipient doesn’t get something they like :)

I've told people going off memory, but I vaguely remember you doing something similar last year and the winner was more than happy! :x

I really might add to mine or another prize, but dont want to promise if I cant deliver lol

On 12/13/2021 at 9:22 AM, 1Cool said:

Anyone else remember the year that Greggy's box wasn't picked first?  I think it took a ASM 129 CGC 9.0 to take the 1st pick away from Greggy!

The "winner" didn't pick my prize last year so Larry won in reality.