• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2021 Official Holiday Raffle Thread - Join by 12/21 or Go Pound Sand!!!
19 19

1,714 posts in this topic

On 1/6/2022 at 1:28 AM, aszumilo said:

@toro

Glad it arrived safe and sound.  When you pack a slab, you have to anticipate what the delivery agencies can do to it.  I've received many packages that barely had any protection and I will never send a package , especially a slab, that isn't well protected.

And, no, I do not currently have a sales thread.  Someday, I keep saying to myself, someday....

You really never know what they will do to the package....

Gaston, Biographie d'un gaffeur.jpg

On 1/6/2022 at 1:28 AM, aszumilo said:

@toro

Glad it arrived safe and sound.  When you pack a slab, you have to anticipate what the delivery agencies can do to it.  I've received many packages that barely had any protection and I will never send a package , especially a slab, that isn't well protected.

And, no, I do not currently have a sales thread.  Someday, I keep saying to myself, someday....

I pack pretty well, but I will need to take lessons from this as a few of my books that went to C-Link arrived with cracked cases.  :tonofbricks: