• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2021 Official Holiday Raffle Thread - Join by 12/21 or Go Pound Sand!!!
19 19

1,714 posts in this topic

On 1/14/2022 at 10:14 PM, Bird said:

I have been singing the Casper theme song since reading skypinkblu's post.

And how did I never see that he is a dead kid named Casper. Neil Gaiman should have started here and not with that House of Mystery stuff.

There is Wendy, too;) she's also a dead kid.

On 1/14/2022 at 10:49 PM, Comics4All said:

What?

I thought she was just a good little witch, but ALIVE!

Sheesh, Thanks @Bird & @skypinkblu for bringing me down about these dead cute kid characters! :(

Now I'll have to look it up, lol. I may have been mistaken...I thought Nightmare and she were also ghosts, but it's been a while;)

On 1/14/2022 at 10:53 PM, skypinkblu said:

Now I'll have to look it up, lol. I may have been mistaken...I thought Nightmare and she were also ghosts, but it's been a while;)

She's alive and well! 

Her backstory is surprisingly similar to a certain teenage witch:

Wendy's "aunties" Thelma, Velma, and Zelma, with whom she shares a cottage in a haunted forest. The story in the comics "Remember When" recounts how Wendy was abandoned as a baby on their doorstep. The sisters tried to raise her to practice black magic, but Wendy consistently called on good spirits for white magic. Also, a popular plotline has the aunts becoming frustrated over Wendy's determination to use her magic powers to do good only. 

Edited by Comics4All

On 1/15/2022 at 9:16 AM, Comics4All said:

She's alive and well! 

Wendy's "aunties" Thelma, Velma, and Zelma, with whom she shares a cottage in a haunted forest. The story in the comics "Remember When" recounts how Wendy was abandoned as a baby on their doorstep. The sisters tried to raise her to practice black magic, but Wendy consistently called on good spirits for white magic. Also, a popular plotline has the aunts becoming frustrated over Wendy's determination to use her magic powers to do good only. 

Thank you, now what about Nightmare?

On 1/15/2022 at 9:16 AM, Comics4All said:

She's alive and well! 

these should be published on the dark web

The new Harvey Comics! Wendy, a still young but plucky victim of child trafficking (leaving on a doorstep, how convenient!) who has harnessed her evil powers for use as a good witch and Caspar, once a cheerful child who was unable to escape the horrors alive but is now a friendly ghost, encounter mischief, mayhem and murder on their quest for childlike vengeance (meaning they bring good to everyone and not evil).

That was fun but tiring, I just let it peter out their at the end but you get the idea

Edited by Bird

On 1/15/2022 at 10:03 AM, Bird said:

these should be published on the dark web

The new Harvey Comics! Wendy, a still young but plucky victim of child trafficking (leaving on a doorstep, how convenient!) who has harnessed her evil powers for use as a good witch and Caspar, once a cheerful child who was unable to escape the horrors alive but is now a friendly ghost, encounter mischief, mayhem and murder on their quest for childlike vengeance (meaning they bring good to everyone and not evil).

That was fun but tiring, I just let it peter out their at the end but you get the idea

Then Nightmare (who was my favorite along with Superhorse) rescues them and stomps on the bad child traffickers...

The end;) 

On 1/17/2022 at 7:52 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Yes. That is what I sent to him. The shell was picked up off of Pensacola Beach the day after Ivan. 

The Smoking Donkey is actually a cigarette dispenser, that when you push down on his ears the butt comes out of well..

Most of the Superman Death issues are the harder to find later prints including a couple DC Universe Logo and a 3rd print newsstand 75 . Also a Platinum Edition of The Death of Superman #nn TPB..

I included both versions of the Raffle Editions (customer copy and store copy with letters)  a copy of Halle and the Hooters Girls that was recalled. 

A retailer preview copy of The Lone Ranger.

A Zero Hour #0 signed and Green Lantern sketch by creator  Martin Nodell. 

A Mars Attacks/  Red Sonja by Sara Frazetta. 

Error copy USPS Action Comics #1 (missing first day of issue stamps) 

And more!

(worship)