• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2021 Official Holiday Raffle Thread - Join by 12/21 or Go Pound Sand!!!
19 19

1,714 posts in this topic

On 1/13/2022 at 3:33 PM, Namtak said:

To @1Cool have no words(worship):drool::yeehaw::cloud9:always love star trek and those horror magazine,had none of those!thanks,i love this raffle group!might participate next year:foryou:

20220113_151610.jpg

20220113_152226.jpg

20220113_151958.jpg

20220113_152048.jpg

Glad you liked them. I love it when I have a bunch of books that line up with the interest of the boardie.  Enjoy and hope to see you next year.

Edited by 1Cool

On 1/14/2022 at 5:29 PM, skypinkblu said:

I huge thank you, to @SpideyFein. I choose Dan's Moonknight #1 as my raffle prize, but what I received was MUCH MORE! It was like my own mystery box! with great books inside...even a Spidey!

Thank you, Dan ! for being such a great guy and the original artwork was my Fav!

20220114_172230.thumb.jpg.bea7ec3da72e3cf11362b9b64de2f189.jpg

It was my pleasure!!! I’m so happy you liked everything, as you deserved something special! Have a blessed, safe, healthy, and peaceful New Year! 

On 1/14/2022 at 9:10 PM, Comics4All said:

Those are fantastic!

But that ASM 33 @SpideyFein !!!! (worship)

I've been reading it. I used to have a full run of Spideys except for #1, sold them years ago...so this one will be my "example"...very special gift, thanks again, Dan! and you should be in the top 3 choices! I picked this prize because I wanted to read the Moonknight story, but the Spidey was a super surprise.

(and , I like Casper better than Spidey, lol)

On 1/14/2022 at 10:06 PM, skypinkblu said:

I've been reading it. I used to have a full run of Spideys except for #1, sold them years ago...so this one will be my "example"...very special gift, thanks again, Dan! and you should be in the top 3 choices! I picked this prize because I wanted to read the Moonknight story, but the Spidey was a super surprise.

(and , I like Casper better than Spidey, lol)

The other books are cool too!

@skypinkblu I will trade you my Caspers & I have some Disney, Dennis the Menace for that ASM! lol

I don't have enough early ASMs before 39 or so.....

I have been singing the Casper theme song since reading skypinkblu's post.

And how did I never see that he is a dead kid named Casper. Neil Gaiman should have started here and not with that House of Mystery stuff.