• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2021 Official Holiday Raffle Thread - Join by 12/21 or Go Pound Sand!!!
19 19

1,714 posts in this topic

@The Sledder

What does one do if it has been over two months since I last heard from my prize donor and I have not received a prize :(

I don’t know if I’ve been ghosted or if something unfortunate happened to a certain member as it has been since early February that they were last active….

On 3/30/2022 at 11:36 PM, comicginger1789 said:

@The Sledder

What does one do if it has been over two months since I last heard from my prize donor and I have not received a prize :(

I don’t know if I’ve been ghosted or if something unfortunate happened to a certain member as it has been since early February that they were last active….

Hello!  I'm sure I know the answer, but have you sent @Tghutcn a message?  Looking at his profile, it seems he hasn't logged in since early February. 

On 3/31/2022 at 7:20 PM, Turtle said:

Hello!  I'm sure I know the answer, but have you sent @Tghutcn a message?  Looking at his profile, it seems he hasn't logged in since early February. 

Yup. He mentioned he was waiting on something for me back mid January and I said take your time. Flash forward to start of March and I remembered and sent him a message over two weeks ago but sadly have not heard from him. I hope he is ok….

On 3/31/2022 at 7:20 PM, Turtle said:

Still have not heard back from him...... here is hoping whoever I pick this year doesn't ghost-of-no-Christmas-presents me.

On 5/31/2022 at 4:34 PM, Crops068 said:

I bet I have something I could gift over to you.  PM me your info.

That’s very kind of you but it all good:) I moreso don’t like the idea of someone sneaking in to potentially get a gift and then disappear and never give back. That’s all. Seems shady. If that’s even what has happened 

On 5/31/2022 at 6:45 PM, comicginger1789 said:

That’s very kind of you but it all good:) I moreso don’t like the idea of someone sneaking in to potentially get a gift and then disappear and never give back. That’s all. Seems shady. If that’s even what has happened 

I understand, the offer will always be available to you.  So if you decide you'd like a random "fun" late present.  Just hit me up. <3

@comicginger1789 you were the member who sent @Tghutcn their "gift exchange" gift in 2021, correct?

@adampasz did you receive your 2021 "gift exchange" gift? This should have been from @Tghutcn as well.

Sorry, just trying to get myself straight and see if anyone else got the short end of the stick from this member.  

Hi @HollyJollyOne. Actually, I *did not* get a gift from Tghutcn. Thanks for following up. I should have mentioned it, but I've had a lot on my plate this year. And I wound up with 2 awesome gifts from the raffle, so I guess things karmically balanced out for me.

On 6/1/2022 at 3:49 PM, adampasz said:

Hi @HollyJollyOne. Actually, I *did not* get a gift from Tghutcn. Thanks for following up. I should have mentioned it, but I've had a lot on my plate this year. And I wound up with 2 awesome gifts from the raffle, so I guess things karmically balanced out for me.

On 6/1/2022 at 3:37 PM, HollyJollyOne said:

@comicginger1789 you were the member who sent @Tghutcn their "gift exchange" gift in 2021, correct?

@adampasz did you receive your 2021 "gift exchange" gift? This should have been from @Tghutcn as well.

Sorry, just trying to get myself straight and see if anyone else got the short end of the stick from this member.  

giphy.gif

On 6/1/2022 at 3:37 PM, HollyJollyOne said:

Yes I sent him a gift. He never asked about shipping to help with the one he was sending me. He stated in February (our last correspondence) that he was waiting on something for my gift and it would be out within a couple weeks. To my knowledge he has not been on the boards since 

And I know he received my prize because he thanked me for the Miller Daredevils and others I sent him.