• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2021 Official Holiday Raffle Thread - Join by 12/21 or Go Pound Sand!!!
19 19

1,714 posts in this topic

So many gracious boardies here. Im in Canada so whoever wants to send me something with that in mind, shoot me a PM. First one I read I’ll take :) much thanks!

And if Canada is a deal breaker it’s all good. I’ll still participate in this years because I know fellas like Mr Purvis are the minority here 

Edited by comicginger1789

Well, I wouldn't want to blackball anyone without hearing what happened.  Like, something could have happened to them. 

But, obviously they shouldn't participate again, maybe not in any board activity, before making it right. 

On 6/1/2022 at 7:58 PM, Crops068 said:

Yep,  I am all for HoS for this.  @Buzzetta!

I am still waiting for someone who disappeared to send my holiday raffle gift from 2016. lol 

Was this guy negligent in sending his part in the Christmas exchange or the raffle?

On 6/1/2022 at 9:31 PM, HollyJollyOne said:

@adampaszhas been graciously taken care of and the PM I have out for @comicginger1789 is pending a reply.

This is the greatest board ever. :applause:

@comicginger1789has been taken care of as well.

Nice work everyone.(worship)

On 6/1/2022 at 10:33 PM, Buzzetta said:

I am still waiting for someone who disappeared to send my holiday raffle gift from 2016. lol 

Was this guy negligent in sending his part in the Christmas exchange or the raffle?

2016!?  Before my time.  What was it?  Do you remember?

On 6/1/2022 at 10:52 PM, The Sledder said:
On 6/1/2022 at 10:33 PM, Buzzetta said:

Before our time.

https://boards.cgccomics.com/topic/405460-2016-holiday-raffle/#comments

@Ebel 1911

On 6/1/2022 at 10:50 PM, The Sledder said:

I'm very sorry this debacle has gone on the way it has.  What kind of loser does this during such a fun and good-natured event!?  I'd certainly support admission to the Probation List/HOS.  It goes without saying, but @Tghutcn won't be welcome in the next event.  Not that it matters.  It looks like he hasn't even logged in since early February.

Thanks to @HollyJollyOne for stepping in and helping to set things right.  And I hope @comicginger1789 that this doesn't sour you on the festivities and you join us again this year in the raffle.  :wishluck:

Doesn’t sour me at all! I’ll be back to give and receive (schwing!)

On 6/1/2022 at 9:12 PM, DR.X said:

I'll have to start whining, and crying to moderation until Mike's head explodes, and keep bringing it up for at least ten years.

Well, since Donna started it all...I don't think any of that will work;) 

Seriously, so happy that our left out boarders are going to be celebrating the holidays in July! (worship)

On 6/1/2022 at 6:24 PM, comicginger1789 said:

So many gracious boardies here. Im in Canada so whoever wants to send me something with that in mind, shoot me a PM. First one I read I’ll take :) much thanks!

And if Canada is a deal breaker it’s all good. I’ll still participate in this years because I know fellas like Mr Purvis are the minority here 

What were the gifts you were supposed to receive in summary?

On 6/1/2022 at 10:52 PM, The Sledder said:

On 6/1/2022 at 10:56 PM, HollyJollyOne said:

lol 

No worries.  It is truly back in the past.

What I was really trying to say was that I did not fully know if discretions in the Christmas exchanges were actionable in terms of nomination to either the PL or HOS as they are occurrences outside of marketplace exchanges. 

@Crops068 and @skypinkblu, if you guys think that it is PL or HOS worthy perhaps this discussion needs to be moved there first and then since I was tagged I assume there is to be a formal writeup.   This one seems simple enough and since you tagged me I can do a write up.

Edited by Buzzetta