• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2021 Official Holiday Raffle Thread - Join by 12/21 or Go Pound Sand!!!
19 19

1,714 posts in this topic

@Buzzetta

I'm pretty sure everyone will be onboard with a HOS write-up.

Have at it young man.

On 6/3/2022 at 10:22 AM, Economy Joe said:

she isn't that hot...wait, she stuck out her tongue?

okay

this is the official cgc response regarding economy tier?

Nope, it's to your change of username :headpat:

On 6/2/2022 at 8:30 PM, Beige said:

Nope, it's to your change of username :headpat:

keep it up and I'll change my avatar too. the ornithological specimen pushed to extinction, oh noEs!

(actually, I don't really know how to change the avatar. I struggled with the name change.)

On 6/3/2022 at 5:04 PM, Comics4All said:

@Namtaktrès bien mon ami, gardez les blagues pour le champ de maïs!

P.S. Sentince!

Who said i was joking?it would still be a great gesture to give reprints after all not everyone are rich here on the boards so it is the toughts that counts!!not yet in the hollyday spirit i see lol !hm:signofftopic:

Edited by Namtak

On 6/2/2022 at 8:33 PM, Economy Joe said:

keep it up and I'll change my avatar too. the ornithological specimen pushed to extinction, oh noEs!

(actually, I don't really know how to change the avatar. I struggled with the name change.)

Why economy  joe?bird was fine!birdexpress would have been better!:jokealert:

On 6/3/2022 at 6:48 PM, Namtak said:

Why economy  joe?bird was fine!birdexpress would have been better!:jokealert:

I spend all my time complaining about the economy tier being ignored (which they admit) so I figured the name should match

the bad energy is really killing the hobby vibe for me, now I just moan because they are screwing us all and smiling while they do so

Edited by Economy Joe

On 6/3/2022 at 5:55 PM, Economy Joe said:

I just moan because they are screwing us all and smiling while they do so

Well moaning while someone is screwing you , usually does warrant a smile from the one doing the screwing. 

Jokes aside the way they have and continue to handle this is completely unacceptable. 

On 6/3/2022 at 6:59 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Well moaning while someone is screwing you , usually does warrant a smile from the one doing the screwing. 

frankly mike has been very understanding and seems to be letting this slide, which is smarter than I would have been

what are they going to do, start banning people as well for complaining? best to let us cry our internet tears where no one hears us while they continue to lie and fatten the calf

I suggested people watch the eddie murphy honeymooners sketch but stopped short of posting it here and saying who is who in graphic terms to be somewhat restrained about the matter

#WeAreNotNorton

On 6/9/2022 at 1:21 PM, adampasz said:

CHRISTMAS IS SAVED!

spidey-santa.gif.4f3738ef57fd7abe42bd4c7472bcde4f.gif

I'm not sure how "Santa" (i.e. @Kramerica) knew the gaps in my Avengers run, but it was Mighty generous of him to send these Amazing books.

I've had a tough week, so it's great to know there are boardies looking out for me. I promise to be nice, not naughty, for the rest of the year.

PXL_20220609_175233023.thumb.jpg.d183eee2271cbbc4e29c316ae3df5716.jpg

^^:whee:

On 6/9/2022 at 2:21 PM, adampasz said:

CHRISTMAS IS SAVED!

spidey-santa.gif.4f3738ef57fd7abe42bd4c7472bcde4f.gif

I'm not sure how "Santa" (i.e. @Kramerica) knew the gaps in my Avengers run, but it was Mighty generous of him to send these Amazing books.

I've had a tough week, so it's great to know there are boardies looking out for me. I promise to be nice, not naughty, for the rest of the year.

PXL_20220609_175233023.thumb.jpg.d183eee2271cbbc4e29c316ae3df5716.jpg

Awesomeness!!gotta love the boardies!!!(thumbsu

On 6/3/2022 at 6:55 PM, Economy Joe said:

I spend all my time complaining about the economy tier being ignored (which they admit) so I figured the name should match

the bad energy is really killing the hobby vibe for me, now I just moan because they are screwing us all and smiling while they do so

yup