• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Here's a fair warning for those taking threads off topic
8 8

358 posts in this topic

On 12/24/2021 at 12:18 PM, kav said:

I've had coworkers that never smiled, were always bitter.  I just dont understand folks like that.
But I would never tell em they have to behave otherwise.

Thank you! Sorry if there is any type of levity here. I'll make sure I conform to the masses standards. 😶

On 12/24/2021 at 11:50 AM, shadroch said:

How are we to know what threads to block until we read them and realize it has sunk into another kav-hole. Maybe if the powers to be showed us who were the two or three biggest contributors to a thread it would be different but until I open a thread I don't know if it is a well rounded discussion of something meaningful or two members having a circle jerk. 

Now I find THAT  offensive.

On 12/24/2021 at 1:58 PM, oakman29 said:

You old farts with your pursed lips, and self righteous couch potatoes.  Have your sour world.  I told you guys somewhere down the line I'm probably going to have an FDQ  moment before the years over.

(worship)

On 12/24/2021 at 3:53 PM, Math Teacher said:

If you have an insatiable need to make funny posts, perhaps you could head to your nearest comedy club when they have open mic night. That would be a fine way to get your needs met.

At the very least get some new material ^^

On 12/24/2021 at 4:27 PM, greggy said:

I didn't get to the end, but he got his $15 so what evs

Maybe Mike was up late and not up early and just a bit too...tired to deal with the nuts that are youse guys. (Me, I'm magic!) let's all simmer down now.

Merry Christmas!

(too tired to deal with the nuts huh?)