• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE MARVELS starring Brie Larson, Iman Vellani and Teyonna Parris (2023)
9 9

3,126 posts in this topic

On 4/14/2023 at 12:32 PM, @therealsilvermane said:

Ding dong! The M-SHE-U thread is dead! About time.

I am surprised it went for 26 pages, there might be more to come.

The lesson to take from the entire thread is:

One person might like something, but I can guarantee you that another person does not like it especially on the internet!

Edited by Artboy99

On 4/14/2023 at 2:54 PM, Artboy99 said:

I am surprised it went for 92 pages, there might be more to come.

The lesson to take from the entire thread is:

One person might like something, but I can guarantee you that another person does not like it especially on the internet!

The last 7-8 pages got brutal to get through.

On 4/14/2023 at 6:36 PM, Bosco685 said:

I'm sorry. I was drinking water when I read that.

Now getting napkins to wipe down my monitor. I laughed too hard.

Of course you did, being that you’re like 70% responsible for the tock-sick-city here in this thread the past 24 hours.

On 4/14/2023 at 6:42 PM, @therealsilvermane said:

Of course you did, being that you’re like 70% responsible for the tock-sick-city here in this thread the past 24 hours.

:roflmao:

Toxic = You do not agree with my fanatical views you big meany

Meanwhile, you go see non-MCU movies and then come back and drop all the spoilers to disrupt anyone else seeing them. I guess that's just fan excitement?

krusty.gif.8581aa0a73d0bd23d038268328aeb5e4.gif

On 4/14/2023 at 2:28 PM, Bosco685 said:

Articles are being written about the reaction to the The Marvels teaser trailer that there is so much negative responses because they are trolling. Not because they dislike the trailer.

The_Marvels_Trolls.PNG.b3c004bf49ae8cea994a635dd6ce26cc.PNG

Of Course Men Already Hate The Marvels

So the assumption is the reason why it is receiving so many dislikes to likes is men that do not want female-led comic book movies.

That's a thought. A weakly-formed and easily dismissed assumption. And hiding the reaction behind men don't like such movies. Rather than basing it on the teaser trailer content itself.

You think it's an ASSUMPTION that there are "men that do not want female-led comic book movies."???

On 4/14/2023 at 6:49 PM, Prince Namor said:

You think it's an ASSUMPTION that there are "men that do not want female-led comic book movies."???

You think it's a valid ASSUMPTION the majority of the negative responses are "men that do not want female-led comic book movies"???

My Marvels trailer reaction:

B9CC6557-3B18-4A30-BEEC-02EC5F4A9A25.gif.222b33494ec4996b6141392f2558564e.gif

I’m excited for it. I may not like all comic movies, but as a guy who saw the Dolph Lundgren Punisher movie and Generation X tv show pilot when they came out, I’m thankful they make any and all comic movies in this day and age.

On 4/15/2023 at 8:42 AM, @therealsilvermane said:

Opinoions I disagree with = tock-sick-city.   Thats a weak, no-nothing come back buddy.   You can do better (thumbsu

On 4/14/2023 at 6:54 PM, Bosco685 said:

You think it's a valid ASSUMPTION the majority of the negative responses are "men that do not want female-led comic book movies"???

Majority? Did someone claim it was a majority or did you just add a word to try and make your idea sound better?

Of course, we'll never know if it's a minority or a majority, because of all the shill posting that'll overshadow anything someone with a legitimate response has. The online equivalent of this:

lalala can't hear you.jpg