• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ozark on Netflix
3 3

124 posts in this topic

This season is NUTS. Started watching it yesterday and my anxiety level was at an all time high at the end of episode two. Thank the good Lord in heaven that they show you exactly what happens next within the first 10 mins of the next episode because or else I would not have been able to go to bed 

On 1/22/2022 at 5:44 AM, Bosco685 said:

Just finished Season 1, Episode 1.

WOW!!!!!!!

Wow right back!

I never knew that you had not seen this show before.  It really is THAT good. 

It actually gets better as it progresses.   

On 1/22/2022 at 7:57 AM, William-James88 said:

This season is NUTS. Started watching it yesterday and my anxiety level was at an all time high at the end of episode two. Thank the good Lord in heaven that they show you exactly what happens next within the first 10 mins of the next episode because or else I would not have been able to go to bed 

I binged the entire 7 episodes yesterday

It seems that the first ten minutes of Season 4 Episode 1 was a flash forward and will be where they end up considering that there were no other flash forwards for the rest of the season.   I am guessing that when the second half of Season 4 drops on Netflix the series will end at that point as well. 

On 1/24/2022 at 6:53 AM, Bosco685 said:

Finished Season One. Danggggggggggggg!

This is an outstanding show overall so far.

It's right up there with Justified for sure

On 1/22/2022 at 7:55 AM, Bosco685 said:

I'm up to S1 Ep 3, and surprised I've been missing out on this show.

Agreed on the soundtrack also being part of the solid atmosphere of the story.

Just started too!

Violent drama with incredible acting by the actresses that play Ruth, Mrs. Byrde; understated acting by Marty Byrde. 'Ozark' final season 4 better than latest season of 'Billions' so far. For those that enjoy the powerful role of Ruth, there is a rifle-toting Juliette Lewis and psycho girl/adult played by Christina Ricci in teen horror 'Yellowjackets' TV.

On 1/24/2022 at 4:53 AM, Bosco685 said:

Finished Season One. Dang.

This is an outstanding show overall so far.

Season 4 part 1 of 'Ozark' seems to flashback to season 1 episode 1, if I am understanding the overall story line so far. Am sure Season 4 part deux will go all the way 'up to DEFCON 4' per Ruth.

It's all getting a bit 'jumping the shark' - Senators, Cartels, Fortune 500 CEO's $300 million $$$...

Yet they don't have basic security (S4 Ep #5 I'm on) - it's all getting (even more) far fetched......So people can wander up to the Byrd House whenever they want??

Season 1 - 3 were good, but this has gotten a bit silly. Especially 'family drama'

2c

Edited by Beige

On 1/28/2022 at 8:33 PM, Beige said:

And now Wendy is picking locks with a paperclip....:facepalm:

You put two or three together and twist them around the middle.  Then you straighten it into a line and insert into the lock.  Then twist back and forth.  It doesn't work with door locks but can work with certain size padlocks.

Just saying. 

Edited by Buzzetta