• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My daughter just went savage on Arthur Suydam
3 3

128 posts in this topic

I am having a camera endoscopy done tomorrow so it will have to wait until Wednesday. I’m kind of concerned he is going to leave an unjust negative review just to spite me. I have 100% positive feedback and don’t want that ruined by the fun-sucker that crashed our party.

On 2/21/2022 at 9:16 PM, tiffleberry said:

I am having a camera endoscopy done tomorrow so it will have to wait until Wednesday. I’m kind of concerned he is going to leave an unjust negative review just to spite me. I have 100% positive feedback and don’t want that ruined by the fun-sucker that crashed our party.

Good luck with the endoscopy, hopefully everything is all good. Just make sure you ship it through eBay’s system and you’ll be fine. 

On 2/21/2022 at 9:17 PM, jaybuck43 said:

Good luck with the endoscopy, hopefully everything is all good. Just make sure you ship it through eBay’s system and you’ll be fine. 

It’s actually a camera the size of a pill that I have to swallow, a little different than a routine endoscopy. I rely on eBay right now which is why I’m concerned about his potential revenge feedback because I hurt his feelings. This was supposed to be a fun joke, and I’m not having fun anymore. I guess I will cross that bridge with eBay and the screenshots if it has to come to it. 

Edited by tiffleberry

On 2/21/2022 at 10:36 PM, tiffleberry said:

It’s actually a camera the size of a pill that I have to swallow, a little different than a routine endoscopy. I rely on eBay right now which is why I’m concerned about his potential revenge feedback because I hurt his feelings. This was supposed to be a fun joke, and I’m not having fun anymore. I guess I will cross that bridge with eBay and the screenshots if it has to come to it. 

he won't mess with your feedback

As long as both buyer and seller fulfill their end of the transaction, and there is no need to believe that they wont, I do not think that either party would damage the other's long term reputation in terms of fulfilling the terms of a business agreement regardless of whether or not they intend to do business with each other again.