• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Marvel Custom Labels - May 2022
3 3

31 posts in this topic

On 5/18/2022 at 4:10 PM, StillOnly25Cents said:

looks like they moved ole Ben over on the FF label so he wouldn't be covered by the hologram and also planned accordingly for the other new images

Yes I noticed that too! 

On 5/18/2022 at 5:10 PM, StillOnly25Cents said:

looks like they moved ole Ben over on the FF label so he wouldn't be covered by the hologram and also planned accordingly for the other new images

I'd still want to see it with the hologram to be sure. The black spidey and the DD would still be obscured and maybe the Doom one as well. It would help if cgc would show them with the hologram in place. 

On 5/18/2022 at 4:18 PM, MGsimba77 said:

I'd still want to see it with the hologram to be sure. The black spidey and the DD would still be obscured and maybe the Doom one as well. It would help if cgc would show them with the hologram in place. 

just look at the X-Men 1 label (and the white space) and you can see what is going to be cut off on the others

On 5/18/2022 at 4:58 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

@nepatkm think we'll ever get a punisher label? @Parabellum

I'm sure I know the answer but I thought it was lol

They dont have a stand alone wolvie either. Edit, now I remember the wolvie stand alone but

And still no DC 

Does Kamala have that many books that she is in? To warrant her own label?  That was a head scratcher 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 5/18/2022 at 6:07 PM, alexanderjk said:

Figures that my DD7 — first red costume — would be in G/E/I the day these labels drop. Sigh. 

For what it’s worth, the DD image is from issue 13. 

Is it economy tier?

On 5/18/2022 at 5:10 PM, StillOnly25Cents said:

No.  That's always been the selling image.  The actual label is still a failure. 

Screenshot_20220518-210220_Instagram.jpg

On 5/18/2022 at 8:03 PM, Sigur Ros said:

No.  That's always been the selling image.  The actual label is still a failure. 

Screenshot_20220518-210220_Instagram.jpg

Torch is under the d in one of them not the other

On 5/18/2022 at 8:06 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Which is a shame if still True is all :(

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Just when I sent in a bunch of DD issues...that DD label would've looked nice.  Oh well 

Though I am happy to see Moon Knight as I have some I will be sending in shortly and they have art by Finch so it works out.

On 5/18/2022 at 9:06 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I know.  And those are literally the web site advertised version vs an actual slab. 

The web site versions are just digitally created.  The others are the actual printed label. 

What I posted was made when the labels first came out. 

On 5/18/2022 at 8:38 PM, Sigur Ros said:

I know.  And those are literally the web site advertised version vs an actual slab. 

The web site versions are just digitally created.  The others are the actual printed label. 

What I posted was made when the labels first came out. 

I believe you, I was just double checking. If these are the new labels, odd there would already be examples of "it not done right" lol

Surely the reason it's still part of the new labels is that it's fixed, otherwise I shake my head lol

On 5/18/2022 at 9:55 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I believe you, I was just double checking. If these are the new labels, odd there would already be examples of "it not done right" lol

Surely the reason it's still part of the new labels is that it's fixed, otherwise I shake my head lol

Hopefully it is fixed, but it still having the same label code 0145/0146 has me in shambles