• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Economy Tier Turnaround Rates
11 11

824 posts in this topic

On 6/2/2022 at 5:41 PM, ramrodcar said:

And then?

It's over. The books are in the void and they're never coming back. The sooner we all accept it, the sooner we can move on and begin the healing process. 

On 6/2/2022 at 4:46 PM, eastriver31400 said:

Can anyone who received an Economy ST recently post when it was submitted to CGC?

Thanks 

Lol that has been asked going on two months with no answer. I can only assume those individuals have already moved on, maybe not to be heard from again?

So, based on current Economy Tier TATs, CGC books (210 working days) delivered around Aug 2, 2021 should be completed.  And CCS books (242 working days) delivered around Jun 15, 2021 should be finished pressing.  Does anyone have any outstanding submissions delivered before these dates?  Thx,

On 6/2/2022 at 8:07 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

Have the books in your submission  gone up in value over the last year?  Maybe a silver lining...somewhere?

(shrug)

what are the grades?

I would think so, av8 and ff49 perhaps. but I am a seer, my books were meant to be subbed well in advance of any potential burst in value

(if you believe that last part you might believe TAT on economy is 210 days as well. both are jokes :baiting:)

Edited by Economy Joe

On 6/2/2022 at 7:07 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

I’m curious how the market has been for the books lost in the CGC abyss of economy grading.  

@Economy Joe

Have the books in your submission  gone up in value over the last year?  Maybe a silver lining...somewhere?

I tell you this in response. 

It's a good thing I've already been charged.

If cgc upcharge me @Economy Joe and @CGC Mike I will laugh, but the irony will not be lost on me doh!