• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 CGC Grading Contest Season 1 Summer Edition (#3) Sign-up Thread
23 23

223 posts in this topic

On 7/21/2022 at 8:55 PM, CGC Mike said:

60 PM's sent in 45 minutes, and I had to go back  to the thread twice to go through the ten pages because I misspelled one and merged 2 members together.  

Appreciate the effort! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

On 7/22/2022 at 2:12 PM, Dimez said:

My link doesn’t work, if possible could you resend?

it says in the written pm that the link won't work until the thing starts, which is 8pm eastern tomorrow Saturday the 23 of July :cheers: 

On 7/22/2022 at 5:23 PM, Dimez said:

Thank you, I’m dumb

Lol no worries, it was a bit of a sea of text, I dont blame you a bit. Be sure to see each thread to the end to know when the next one starts, as it will be in the "spare a grade" section of the cgc forum.

• Administrator
On 7/22/2022 at 5:54 PM, timfinz said:

Count me in, if it's not too late to sign up?

Sorry, the signup lasted 3 weeks and ended yesterday at 8:00 PM eastern time.  All of these contests will have a hard close for signup with no exceptions.  Sorry.  Look for the fall edition, which will start in October.  Signup will probably start on the 1st.  

On 7/22/2022 at 7:14 PM, CGC Mike said:

Sorry, the signup lasted 3 weeks and ended yesterday at 8:00 PM eastern time.  All of these contests will have a hard close for signup with no exceptions.  Sorry.  Look for the fall edition, which will start in October.  Signup will probably start on the 1st.  

You should make all the books have a horror theme if the contest runs over Halloween--at least for the 5 books in play on the day of Halloween itself.

One!  One color-breaking crease!  Two!  Two color-breaking creases!... Ha! Ha! Ha! Haaa!

clean.jpg

• Administrator
On 7/22/2022 at 8:36 PM, Axe Elf said:

You should make all the books have a horror theme if the contest runs over Halloween--at least for the 5 books in play on the day of Halloween itself.

One!  One color-breaking crease!  Two!  Two color-breaking creases!... Ha! Ha! Ha! Haaa!

clean.jpg

hm  I'll keep that in mind.  I believe the contest will be running during Halloween.  Actually, you should remind me on the 1st of October.  It's possible I might forget.  

On 7/22/2022 at 7:40 PM, CGC Mike said:

hm  I'll keep that in mind.  I believe the contest will be running during Halloween.  Actually, you should remind me on the 1st of October.  It's possible I might forget.  

It's possible I might die, but I'll do my best.  :)

On 7/22/2022 at 8:41 PM, Axe Elf said:

It's possible I might die, but I'll do my best.  :)

possible, but probable? maybe a 1/6 chance but I haven't done the math

Edited by Bird
use of the words die and referencing possibilities overrode the good taste sensor

On 7/22/2022 at 8:02 PM, Bird said:

possible, but probable?

Probably more probable than most here, but probably not probable enough to be more probable than not.