• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCU's AVENGERS 5 - TITLE TBD (TBD)
8 8

365 posts in this topic

On 9/14/2022 at 6:11 PM, Bosco685 said:

Potential red flag. Gao was picked for She-Hulk from Rick and Morty, too, and I've never found Jimmy Kimmel's show funny. Please, god, do not let this movie be filled with more jokes than any other Avengers film.

On 9/15/2022 at 6:31 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Potential red flag. Gao was picked for She-Hulk from Rick and Morty, too, and I've never found Jimmy Kimmel's show funny. Please, god, do not let this movie be filled with more jokes than any other Avengers film.

tropic-thunder.jpg.e5919c3971f8b8152650a283f20f42ea.jpg

On 9/15/2022 at 5:31 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Makes me wonder if I really should've taken that chance when Roiland offered

On 2/28/2023 at 5:02 AM, Bosco685 said:

I think this is more of the same Loki death schema. Deaths to grab the emotional purse strings. I think so.

The big difference between this and Infinity War is no one will really care about the character deaths in this. You've introduced multiverse so they could always come back and I'm sure no one is really going to be that sad for Falccap....

On 2/28/2023 at 8:45 PM, thegiftedone45 said:

The big difference between this and Infinity War is no one will really care about the character deaths in this. You've introduced multiverse so they could always come back and I'm sure no one is really going to be that sad for Falccap....

Yeah he is awful.  

On 3/3/2023 at 9:24 PM, media_junkie said:

So am I supposed to take Kang seriously when he got defeated by Antman?  First time Thanos interacted with an Avenger he beat down hulk, beat down Thor, killed a bunch of Asgardians, and killed Loki, he was painted as a credible threat.  How is Kang credible when he lost to Antman?

That wasn't the only Kang, and likely not even the best version of Kang either.

On 3/4/2023 at 1:03 AM, Hawkman said:

That wasn't the only Kang, and likely not even the best version of Kang either.

On 3/4/2023 at 1:35 AM, D84 said:

So he's a metaphor for the current MCU. Yeah, this one sucks but the next one will be better.

Star Wars - “We got a clone for that.”

MCU - “We got a multiverse for that.”

We’ll eventually find out that Antman Kang wasn’t Kang the Conqueror, it was Kang the Accountant.

On 3/5/2023 at 9:34 AM, TupennyConan said:

Are the fans bloodthirsty?

No, fans are just questioning how a writer, who had only written a few episodes of a TV show, who had never written a major movie, was given the writing responsibilities for a $200 million MCU film.  Then after that movie flopped was given the green light to write the next major Avengers movie.

On 3/5/2023 at 3:14 AM, Bosco685 said:

The movie isn't released until 2025. Of course it isn't a real poster.

:cheers:

The quote is, though. 

feels a bit deceptive regardless. just another way for someone to get clicks. 

plus SPOILER ALERT * SPOILER ALERT * SPOILER ALERT * isnt scarlet witch muerte?

On 3/5/2023 at 3:53 PM, alexgross.com said:

And yet the quote is still accurate no matter the distractions

Avengers: The Kang Dynasty Writer Offers Deadly Tease

Avengers: The Kang Dynasty's writer Jeff Loveness offered a deadly tease about The MCU' future. It seems that fans should expect there to be some bloodshed in the massive team-up movie. Comicbook.com's Brandon Davis sat down with the Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania scribe to talk about his approach to that ending. A lot of fans were expecting Scott Lang to either die or get locked in the Quantum Realm. But, that wasn't the case. However, prepare yourselves because it doesn't seem like all your favorite heroes are going to escape the Council of Kangs unscathed.

Loveness teased, "I think for these bloodthirsty fans, there's a little movie called Avengers: Kang Dynasty, I think he'll bring the heat." Here are his thoughts about how they decide on big topics like character deaths as well.

:kidaround:

On 3/5/2023 at 3:53 PM, alexgross.com said:

Spoiler alert for a movie 10 months old?