• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

C2E2 Variant Drama
24 24

4,556 posts in this topic

On 8/9/2022 at 11:33 AM, Transplant said:

I hope CGC doesn't change their stance.  I have what I consider an amazing idea for an acetate variant.  I promise I really will sell it and all profits will go to charity.  Can't disclose it here. Wouldn't want @seanfingh to line jump me. 

I had my one shot, one opportunity at C2E2. When Jeremy Bastian said I could buy his whole stock of Cursed Pirate Girl.  My only mistake was splitting it with @jonjesper and @Pirate

On 8/9/2022 at 11:57 AM, seanfingh said:

I had my one shot, one opportunity at C2E2. When Jeremy Bastian said I could buy his whole stock of Cursed Pirate Girl.  My only mistake was splitting it with @jonjesper and @Pirate

His art is soooooo good.  I'm biased because he is a Michigan based guy like me, but good lord are his pencils sick.

On 8/9/2022 at 9:46 AM, manetteska said:

I asked why put a USA, Stars and Stripes, folded American flag on top of an UF 4. What one has to do with the other; how these 2 things relate; why anyone cared for this cover before the release.

I understand the American Flag is loosely associated with the USA.

I thought it was referencing Crain's work on Carnage USA, but maybe I put more thought into this than the owner did.

1040327.jpg.210b451579a3e1c1e7dca604cac37823.jpg

On 8/9/2022 at 6:48 AM, Atomic Ponkie said:

Can somebody explain the greggy meme? 

It was greggy's birthday this week but he did not make it to C2E2 from Canada. @greggy is 2nd only to the President of Canada in his prowess.

On 8/9/2022 at 12:41 PM, aardvark88 said:

It was greggy's birthday this week but he did not make it to C2E2 from Canada. @greggy is 2nd only to the President of Canada in his prowess.

Scott the giant Dick being first

scott-dick.gif