• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

C2E2 Variant Drama
24 24

4,556 posts in this topic

On 8/9/2022 at 6:05 PM, Red84 said:

Cease and desist probably incoming. I would think Marvel would want to stop the releases that haven't occurred yet. May demand that Black Flag donate all profits. Marvel of course has to weigh their legal rights against public relations.

See the clickbait headline now -
"Disney is now anti: small business, God, and the USA"

On 8/9/2022 at 4:38 PM, Lazyboy said:

Instead, maybe you should notify the people in power at CGC. Maybe they could learn something.

I did that as a joke since we can't talk about the competition in here. But ya like everyone else, I hope this gets resolved soon. This is not a good look for CGC. 

I'm sure the people in higher power are aware. The question is, do they care at all? 

On 8/9/2022 at 6:43 PM, Dark Knight said:

I did that as a joke since we can't talk about the competition in here. But ya like everyone else, I hope this gets resolved soon. This is not a good look for CGC. 

I'm sure the people in higher power are aware. The question is, do they care at all? 

I was joking as well. I know they won't learn anything. :wink:

On 8/9/2022 at 5:58 PM, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

True, but they did note "Today, Bleeding Cool has been able to confirm that Marvel Comics did not approve Black Flag's addition of an acetate cover as a further variant, and it is also not something they would permit."

image.gif.c9fd0d5c38b40ec8cd7335ba642e4183.gif

On 8/9/2022 at 5:45 PM, valiantman said:

CGC should just respond to CBCS with "CGC considers books with extensive restoration worthy of a PURPLE label and has not discontinued the PURPLE label to pretend that everything is BLUE, unlike some other companies."

Now do the SS program....