• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

C2E2 Variant Drama
24 24

4,556 posts in this topic

On 8/14/2022 at 6:44 PM, jsilverjanet said:

it's very simple, it's their boards GRADING COMPANY,  their rules GRADING DECISION, if we don't like it, we can go elsewhere

True
Counterpoint -
One should be able to speak freely to not only celebrate the successes of company, but also address concerns.
Whether you have invested in the growth of the company by purchasing their services OR by investing in them directly by purchasing stocks.
Personally speaking, as a shareholder in BX, I feel it is my right (and duty) to provide feedback to CGC that does / could directly impact my investment.

On 8/14/2022 at 8:34 PM, jsilverjanet said:

I'm making fun of how this company's mindset is. Some of us know already, it's now become evident to everyone else

I agree, we do have a right to question them. The reality is they don't care.

So true and so pathetic...

On 8/14/2022 at 9:02 PM, Buzzetta said:

Danhausen had a successful time at C2E2 and had the sense not to get one of these Crain "Variants"

I didn't know who these people are (is one a famous talking mime or something?) but Googled them and found they are entertainers in the "sport" of wrestling, therefore doubtful this transaction actually took place and this was probably scripted. I gave up after a minute and probably missed a distracted referee or other shenanigans.

On 8/14/2022 at 6:49 PM, Kramerica said:

159 pages? Has this stalled? I'm disappointed. I thought we had more in us.

Not sure about anyone else but I have another summary post coming up with next steps.  I've got to be offline for a few days but this is not ending.

I'll be looking for more replies as well.

funny.gif

There's still enough time left in the year for one more scandal. Maaaaybe two if we stretch our luck. 

On 8/14/2022 at 9:49 PM, Kramerica said:

159 pages? Has this stalled? I'm disappointed. I thought we had more in us.

We have said all that could be said.

We are tired.

It apears nothing will change and the people in charge don't care what we have to say and just let ourselves vent and time to move on, sadly. 😔 

Maybe they have so many books that still need grading and they are so behind that they want to offend their loyal customer base with poor decisions as to discourage new submissions so they can catch up on the old submissions and work on grading those toys with big, rectangular heads. 

Question.

When Marvel reprints Ultimate fallout issue 4 and a new artist does the cover the new artist is paid by Marvel.

Does the original creative team that worked inside the book get royalties for the $3.99 times 3000 print run?

If yes then what percentage were the original creative team inside the book paid when the book was re-released and the price was $85- $100 a copy?

Just a thought!