• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Opinions Requested! What sets do you want to see next?
4 4

180 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 2/14/2023 at 11:40 PM, JoshsPkmnCollection said:

Are you able to add the ability to publicly share inventory? I would like to share my entire inventory with friends, not just on a per-set basis.

Unfortunately, we don't have an option to make your inventory public. 

• Administrator
On 2/15/2023 at 2:15 PM, JoshsPkmnCollection said:

I know you don't currently have the option, but is it possible to add it?

Thanks for clarifying and sorry about the confusion. Let me look into it and get back to you. 

• Administrator
On 2/15/2023 at 2:15 PM, JoshsPkmnCollection said:

I know you don't currently have the option, but is it possible to add it?

I've passed this request on, but unfortunately, I don't have a time frame of when it might be available. I'll let you know if I get any more information! :) 

• Administrator
On 3/6/2023 at 7:33 PM, UnboxingTreasures said:

I would love to see Pokemon Bandai Sealdass as a complete set (all 4 Parts) in the future.

Thanks for the great suggestion! :) 

M:TG most popular sets based on the pop report that haven't been added yet:

1. Collector's Edition
2. Mirage
3. Alliances
4. Odyssey
5. Fallen Empires

Also needs the subset breakout for stages two & three existing sets.

It would also be fun to see a Promos section (judge promos, arena promos, media promos, buy-a-box promos, promo/sampler packs, etc.) and a Box Sets & Decks section (Beatdown, Battle Royale, Deckmasters, duel decks, championship decks, premium deck series, From the Vault, Commander decks, etc.). :)

I haven't seen Magic sets get added in a while (last update was January 17) - will more be added soon? (can I help somehow?)

• Administrator
On 3/21/2023 at 2:36 PM, cyclonus11 said:

M:TG most popular sets based on the pop report that haven't been added yet:

1. Collector's Edition
2. Mirage
3. Alliances
4. Odyssey
5. Fallen Empires

Also needs the subset breakout for stages two & three existing sets.

It would also be fun to see a Promos section (judge promos, arena promos, media promos, buy-a-box promos, promo/sampler packs, etc.) and a Box Sets & Decks section (Beatdown, Battle Royale, Deckmasters, duel decks, championship decks, premium deck series, From the Vault, Commander decks, etc.). :)

I haven't seen Magic sets get added in a while (last update was January 17) - will more be added soon? (can I help somehow?)

Thank you for the great suggestions! I'll let you know when I have more information about Magic sets! :) 

• Administrator
On 4/11/2023 at 5:22 AM, Sean31 said:

I saw a mention elsewhere, but I'd also love to see the Bandai Carddass sets included - not just as their own sets, but also in character sets as well.

Thanks for the suggestion! :) 

Thank you to @CGC Lyndsey for pointing out this thread to me!  I should have searched harder as I know this type of thread exists in the comics forum for new set requests but nevertheless I've finally been directed to the right place! :) 

I requested these sets on the CGC Registry request page but just in case I also needed to do it in this thread, here are my new card set requests:

1. Select a Game: Marvel Trading Cards > Select a Sub-Category: Creator Era (1986-1996) > Select a Set Type: Marvel Universe Series III - Holograms

2. Select a Game: Marvel Trading Cards > Select a Sub-Category: Creator Era (1986-1996) > Select a Set Type: X-Men Series I - Holograms

3. Select a Game: Marvel Trading Cards > Select a Sub-Category: Creator Era (1986-1996) > Select a Set Type: X-Men Series II - Holithograms

That's all for now - thank you!

~ SR 

• Administrator
On 5/5/2023 at 10:05 AM, Sensei Ryan said:

Thank you to @CGC Lyndsey for pointing out this thread to me!  I should have searched harder as I know this type of thread exists in the comics forum for new set requests but nevertheless I've finally been directed to the right place! :) 

I requested these sets on the CGC Registry request page but just in case I also needed to do it in this thread, here are my new card set requests:

You're welcome! We're happy to have more card collectors, the more, the merrier! :) 

You don't have to put your requests in both places, but we like to get suggestions from chat board users about what things they would like to see next on the registry. Thank you so much for your suggestions!