• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My comic doesn't have defects, it has character! Show us the worst condition comic in your collection
5 5

89 posts in this topic

On 8/24/2022 at 2:33 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

If we’re talking lowest grade modern...

D43FBE8F-CCFF-4980-9389-0580ABB78023.jpeg

I remember reading a post where you said the story was so bad you torn it in half. A while ago I bought a filler book where the art was so terrible I just threw it in the bin. It was at that moment I realized I'm not a numeric run collector. Instead I only collect runs of creative teams I like

Edited by MattrixAlien

On 8/24/2022 at 4:19 PM, southern cross said:

I think it still does or the residue of the tape is still holding it together.

Just a place holder but since I don't own every book published I keep buying those books and never upgrading this place holder 🤣

I say place holder but my unconscious mind says you got it, it's a win so move on! :sumo:

On 8/24/2022 at 6:22 PM, southern cross said:

I say place holder but my unconscious mind says you got it, it's a win so move on! :sumo:

Been there on so many, I almost fooled myself that my hobby to me was about bargain hunting  :roflmao:

But then I've paid through the nose a few times too, so it evens out!

The thrill of the hunt IS a wild ride lol

On 8/25/2022 at 12:29 PM, southern cross said:

That Daredevil has had a hard life, good you can still see DD in his new red costume 👍

It would have a story to tell :) That saying "low grade, is better than no grade" certainly rings true with this and all the other awesome books people are sharing. The little ticks and creases on the comics are often a sign that someone read it repeatedly and enjoyed it. But it can also show neglect...