• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd Mcfarlane Private Signing?
12 12

792 posts in this topic

On 3/16/2023 at 8:00 PM, AbsoluteCarnage said:
On 3/16/2023 at 7:44 PM, Cman429 said:

I’m noticing certain books Todd is more likely to t-bag you on. Like it seems he almost always does it on a ASM300. It’d be interesting if some dirty stats nerd went through this thread and like eBay listings and came up with a spreadsheet on which books most frequently get the t-bag while which are more apt to get a full proper Tood Mc sig.

I think if he has to sign another 30,000 books we'll be lucky to see TM TMac or maybe even TDawg if he's being generous ;-)

A few unlucky submissions might even get signed "TBag" just for fun

On 3/23/2023 at 4:22 PM, RLL said:

Update: my cards for the McFarlane signing changed from GEI to Grading/Quality Control today.

Excited to see results and I'm glad you're keeping us updated!

Just got back my last books i sent in for the Todd signing.   My previously 9.6 Batman 423 came back an 8.5 with a brand new color breaking dog eared bottom right corner than wasn't there before.    Pretty sure CCS did it when they pressed the book. 

IMG_0447.JPG

Edited by DaveSFU

On 3/21/2023 at 11:32 AM, MB1952 said:

my 5 books got TBagged. :flamed:

I’d Call it “McTbagged”

@CGC Mike I have an ASM 300 signed by Todd with the "Todd Mcfarlane" custom label. If I send the book back in for the Michelinie signing event can I still keep the TM custom label? Thanks.

• Administrator
On 4/12/2023 at 8:47 AM, Nilo2 said:

@CGC Mike I have an ASM 300 signed by Todd with the "Todd Mcfarlane" custom label. If I send the book back in for the Michelinie signing event can I still keep the TM custom label? Thanks.

No.  that label was exclusive for the McFarlane signing.  If submitted again for another signing, that label will be lost and your book will not be returned with this custom label.