• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1961 Fantastic Four #1 CGC 1.5 SS Stan Lee - Auction started at .99
4 4

62 posts in this topic

On 9/17/2022 at 11:53 PM, Vibranium said:

Best image. Best copy sounds like I want to buy.

Look, guy-who-is-legally-distinct-from-Dylan, you're not helping yourself with statements like that. Sure, I'd believe Dylan might have one book that is the best looking there is. Except it's like a male model in catalogue suits. 

You know that perfect fit models get when showing off the latest season's suits? They don't fit at all. You only see the front, so they're free to clamp on a heap of bulldog clips to tie the suit on, making it tighter and more form fitting, ie the perfect-looking suit. But move just a little, and that illusion is shattered. 

That's Dylsn. He has the world's best fitting suit. But you may only stand directly in front of him, no leaning, no hugging, no slapping on the back, no walking around. Got it? Good. 

If someone wins this auction I’m guessing Dylan might not send the book? Was there something about that on the boards a while ago or is my memory not correct? 

On 9/17/2022 at 3:28 PM, Krismusic said:

If someone wins this auction I’m guessing Dylan might not send the book? Was there something about that on the boards a while ago or is my memory not correct? 

His scam was to target CGC itself

However, a scammer is a scammer

Especially when he's stated he was going into real estate and leaving comics behind