• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 CGC Grading Contest Season 1 Fall Edition (#4) Round 3
7 7

117 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 11/8/2022 at 11:42 AM, Black_Adam said:

Grades in. Is it true that the last place finisher in this grading contest receives a free copy of the CGC Grading Guide? :wishluck:

Someone suggested that but, I don't believe it will happen in this contest.  Possibly in a future one.  

On 11/8/2022 at 10:42 AM, Black_Adam said:

Grades in. Is it true that the last place finisher in this grading contest receives a free copy of the CGC Grading Guide? :wishluck:

I gotta get one of those guides! I went looking for it all I could find was a link to Matts video about it and some other details. I could never find where to order the darn thing. If someone has the link please share with old Flashy. TY :roflmao:

Edited by flashlites

On 11/8/2022 at 6:28 PM, flashlites said:

I gotta get one of those guides! I went looking for it all I could find was a link to Matts video about it and some other details. I could never find where to order the darn thing. If someone has the link please share with old Flashy. TY :roflmao:

https://shop.collectiblesgroup.com/products/the-official-cgc-guide-to-grading-comics-1st-edition-soft-cover

On 11/8/2022 at 9:09 AM, CGC Mike said:

Someone suggested that but, I don't believe it will happen in this contest.  Possibly in a future one.  

I think it would need to be a give-away at your discretion, Mike.  Otherwise (as they say), people will just tank the last round to be last.

Give it to someone who might actually be able to improve from it...