• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New custom Marvel labels are now available
7 7

126 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 2/4/2023 at 5:05 PM, Sauce Dog said:

@CGC Mike does CGC ever run polls or look for feedback on which custom labels the community might want (obviously just for Marvel labels at this time, since there already is some sort of licensing deal in place unlike other comic companies)?

I'm still holding out for a Doctor Strange label, which seems like an obvious character to offer consider his MCU appearances :D

You could start a thread in comics general.  People could post their suggestions.   I would be happy to review it, and pass the info along to marketing.  

On 3/10/2023 at 12:14 AM, Jon Thor said:

Would be cool to have a "MARVEL" label just with the marvel logo in a larger pic.   UNLESS that detracts from the CGC logo?

Agree. I also want such a one

On 12/5/2022 at 6:28 PM, CGC Mike said:

CGC

0372b973-45e5-4ac8-967a-3ff8bc04cb7c.jpg

CGC Announces New Custom Labels!

CGC is excited to announce that we will be offering a brand new series of custom Marvel labels to choose from to enhance your comic books.

With this release, we are introducing new Black Cat, Black Panther, Jane Foster, Spider-Man, Miles Morales and Wolverine labels for collectors to add to their graded collectibles. Be sure to grab yours today!

Learn more

Facebook Twitter  Instagram YouTube

CGC
P.O. Box 4738, Sarasota, FL 34230
To update your email preferences or unsubscribe, click here.

If I already have a comic graded but would like a custom label placed in it, would the grade be affected? 

• Administrator
On 4/13/2023 at 8:13 AM, pbparker said:

If I already have a comic graded but would like a custom label placed in it, would the grade be affected? 

The grade should not change, as the book would not be regraded unless damage occurred while the books was in the slab.  (shipping damage ect...)

Are custom labels no longer available. Tried to create a new submission this weekend with 10 different x-men & spider-man comics and wouldn't let me add custom labels on any of the comics. Tried on Chrome & Edge no luck. 

• Administrator
On 4/17/2023 at 7:51 AM, jkeatts said:

Are custom labels no longer available. Tried to create a new submission this weekend with 10 different x-men & spider-man comics and wouldn't let me add custom labels on any of the comics. Tried on Chrome & Edge no luck. 

I am guessing the servers were down, or this is related to another glitch in the system we have been experiencing on weekends.  I will report this, however I recommend trying again later today.

• Administrator
On 4/21/2023 at 2:10 PM, Dark Knight said:

Can I ask why there have been no DC custom labels made at all?  Any plans on this in the near future? Thanks!

Currently, we have not been able to provide DC custom labels.  Hopefully, there will be some available in the future.  

On 4/21/2023 at 5:02 PM, CGC Mike said:

Currently, we have not been able to provide DC custom labels.  Hopefully, there will be some available in the future.  

Ok sounds good. Keeping my fingers crossed :wishluck:.  Thanks for the response Mike!

On 1/2/2023 at 5:34 PM, Yorick said:

With all the Marvel labels, one might think it'd only be a stones throw away from getting some Star Wars labels...  :whistle:

Exactly! Kind of surprising we don't have any yet, it's not as if Star Wars is allergic to marketing and merchandising :bigsmile:

• Administrator
On 5/7/2023 at 8:33 AM, TroyT7986 said:

How long do the labels run for and how often do new ones come out? Thank you

I will try to find an answer to this for you.

• Administrator
On 5/7/2023 at 8:33 AM, TroyT7986 said:

How long do the labels run for and how often do new ones come out? Thank you

Depending on the label contract, we have different labels for different lengths of time.  There's no set dates as to when new labels come out.

• Administrator
On 5/18/2023 at 4:53 PM, dbcn said:

Is it possible to request custom labels..?

It'd be amazing to have a Scarlet Witch label for the upcoming Elisabeth Olsen signing...

I believe there is a thread for this in comics general.  IMO, it is a long shot of actually happening.  We can't just print them out.  Contracts and other things are involved.