• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New custom Marvel labels are now available
7 7

128 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 6/2/2023 at 5:57 PM, Catwomancomics said:

@CGC Mike

Is there a link to also view the backside of the labels?

I noticed online that the Black Cat label has a different image (ASM 194) on the back of the label and was wondering if the others had different images as well.

I'll try and find out.

• Administrator
On 6/2/2023 at 5:57 PM, Catwomancomics said:

@CGC Mike

Is there a link to also view the backside of the labels?

I noticed online that the Black Cat label has a different image (ASM 194) on the back of the label and was wondering if the others had different images as well.

Here's a note from my boss in marketing:  

I recall it only being the Black Cat label that had the incorrect back shown to the public. I am seeing if we can get an updated graphic that shows the fronts and backs of the new labels so you can post it on the thread.

On 6/5/2023 at 5:48 AM, CGC Mike said:

Here's a note from my boss in marketing:  

I recall it only being the Black Cat label that had the incorrect back shown to the public. I am seeing if we can get an updated graphic that shows the fronts and backs of the new labels so you can post it on the thread.

Where exactly were the images shown to the public?

I never saw them, even if they were incorrect.

• Administrator
On 6/5/2023 at 9:34 AM, Catwomancomics said:

Where exactly were the images shown to the public?

I never saw them, even if they were incorrect.

The correct label backs are displayed on the OSF. If anyone is interested in what the label back looks like they show the front and back when selected.

image.png

• Administrator
On 6/13/2023 at 9:15 PM, Silver Surfer said:

Any chance they can recativate old labels such as the Hobgoblin ASM#238 cover piece? Not sure why they have to be discontinued, especially the popular ones. 

From what I have been told, I do not think this will happen.  Sorry.

• Administrator
On 6/13/2023 at 11:24 PM, plazmablu said:

Can I do the custom label on a reholder? Thanks!

It didn't pop up for me in the add on choices.  I recommend asking this question in the Ask CGC forum.

image.png

• Administrator
On 7/6/2023 at 2:28 AM, Lady Death Footstool said:

Is there a list somewhere of which comic each label comes from?  I love pairing labels to the books and would love to match artists on the cover and label.

Not that I am aware of.  Sorry.

On 7/6/2023 at 2:28 AM, Lady Death Footstool said:

Is there a list somewhere of which comic each label comes from?  I love pairing labels to the books and would love to match artists on the cover and label.

I don't really care for the custom labels (love me my universal blue) but I did pick up a raw Venom: Lethal Protector #1 recently, so I opted to pair that with the matching label. Came back a 9.2 so I listed on eBay and it sold within a day. If I find another copy, I'll do it again.

• Administrator
On 8/23/2023 at 2:00 AM, Immunoman said:

Hi @CGC Mike I have a set of 3 X-men Marvel books I'm submitting but I dont have the option for the X-men Gatefold label. It's the Kith 2023 X-men marvel books. Is there a way to add the labels outside of the selection online form?

Hi

I  believe all available labels are listed in the online submission form.

Mike