• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New custom Marvel labels are now available
7 7

126 posts in this topic

• Administrator

CGC

0372b973-45e5-4ac8-967a-3ff8bc04cb7c.jpg

CGC Announces New Custom Labels!

CGC is excited to announce that we will be offering a brand new series of custom Marvel labels to choose from to enhance your comic books.

With this release, we are introducing new Black Cat, Black Panther, Jane Foster, Spider-Man, Miles Morales and Wolverine labels for collectors to add to their graded collectibles. Be sure to grab yours today!

Learn more

Facebook Twitter  Instagram YouTube

CGC
P.O. Box 4738, Sarasota, FL 34230
To update your email preferences or unsubscribe, click here.

On 12/10/2022 at 12:07 PM, D2 said:

I quite like the Wolverine one 

Its a John Byrne Wolverine #17 cover. CGC made it even better by adding the blood/red paint splatter as well as the claw marks in the number area. Probably the only one that really stands out as special other than the Miles Morales one.

On 12/11/2022 at 9:16 PM, Gator Guru said:
On 12/10/2022 at 11:07 AM, D2 said:

I quite like the Wolverine one 

Its a John Byrne Wolverine #17 cover. CGC made it even better by adding the blood/red paint splatter as well as the claw marks in the number area. Probably the only one that really stands out as special other than the Miles Morales one.

The jungle action #23 cover was beloved by some boardies as well :)

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

So grateful for the new Spiderman label. I really really dislike Jazz Hands Spidey.

I hope they announce DC labels next year. Maybe with a Jim Lee Signing or another Capullo signing. When Jimenez signing was announced I asked for Super Sons and Batman labels with his sketch on Instagram. Both CGC and Jimenez liked my post. GIVE the people what they want. I want Batman labels !

• Administrator
On 1/3/2023 at 2:54 PM, HokiePorter said:

I'm working on a submission now and only three older custom labels are appearing as options.  Any idea why this is?

I know that some of the retired labels were removed from the list today.  

There are 3 custom label options appearing if any appear at all.  On one comic only out of the 25 I entered for the pressing and grading did the full list appear.  I was submitting via the online form using updated google chrome browser.  Is there any way for a CS agent to adjust my submission form on their end to include the custom labels I want if I give them the label ID and the specific comics to add them to?  6 of the comics would all have the same custom label and the other 2 comics would have the same custom label.

Edited by HokiePorter

• Administrator
On 1/4/2023 at 11:08 AM, HokiePorter said:

There are 3 custom label options appearing if any appear at all.  On one comic only out of the 25 I entered for the pressing and grading did the full list appear.  I was submitting via the online form using updated google chrome browser.  Is there any way for a CS agent to adjust my submission form on their end to include the custom labels I want if I give them the label ID and the specific comics to add them to?  6 of the comics would all have the same custom label and the other 2 comics would have the same custom label.

I use google chrome as well, and just did a submission form.  I found a huge selection of custom labels.  I recommend clearing your cache and empty your cookies.  We do not receive a copy when someone completes an online submission form.  We go by the packing slip included with the comics.  You could write what labels you want on the packing slip but, I can't guarantee this will work.  I recommend finding out why they are not showing up for you on your computer.

On 1/4/2023 at 12:30 PM, CGC Mike said:

I use google chrome as well, and just did a submission form.  I found a huge selection of custom labels.  I recommend clearing your cache and empty your cookies.  We do not receive a copy when someone completes an online submission form.  We go by the packing slip included with the comics.  You could write what labels you want on the packing slip but, I can't guarantee this will work.  I recommend finding out why they are not showing up for you on your computer.

Ok thank you, I will try re-entering them all again.

On 1/4/2023 at 12:30 PM, CGC Mike said:

It is working for some of the comics but not all now.  For example, I can add the custom Spider-Man label for Marvel Comics Amazing Spider-Man #1 6/22 Hustl. Edition but cannot add it for the Marvel Comics Amazing Spider-Man #1 6/22 Hustl. Sketch Edition even though it is registered in the system and appears.  I have tried refreshing and clearing cache but it does not work.  Any Idea why this would be?

• Administrator
On 1/4/2023 at 2:12 PM, HokiePorter said:

It is working for some of the comics but not all now.  For example, I can add the custom Spider-Man label for Marvel Comics Amazing Spider-Man #1 6/22 Hustl. Edition but cannot add it for the Marvel Comics Amazing Spider-Man #1 6/22 Hustl. Sketch Edition even though it is registered in the system and appears.  I have tried refreshing and clearing cache but it does not work.  Any Idea why this would be?

I recommend starting a thread in the Ask CGC forum.  A customer service representative will check in each day. They should be able to help you.  Here is a link to that forum.

https://boards.cgccomics.com/forum/23-ask-cgc/

@CGC Mike does CGC ever run polls or look for feedback on which custom labels the community might want (obviously just for Marvel labels at this time, since there already is some sort of licensing deal in place unlike other comic companies)?

I'm still holding out for a Doctor Strange label, which seems like an obvious character to offer consider his MCU appearances :D