• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DR.X's Pre - Christmas Contest Discussion/Insult Center 2022 is now open.
7 7

143 posts in this topic

On 12/13/2022 at 6:58 PM, 1950's war comics said:

a lot of people don't recognize or know that that is Danny Devito next to Jack,, it was his first screen role

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

And the late great Vincent Schiavelli in the back!

"Look, I'm a little slow today. I just switched to Sanka, so have a heart." 

On 12/14/2022 at 8:54 AM, skypinkblu said:

I just heard from Tim, (Dr.X) the contest is going to be on hold for a bit due to a crisis with a family member.  He was at the hospital most of the night. He will post when he can or I'll update if he's still tied up..

Certainly hope everything works out ok. Take care, Dr. X. This is a great tradition and one the has brought a lot of joy to boardies for many years, but the most important thing is always your family. 

I just heard from Tim, (Dr.X) the contest is going to be on hold for a bit due to a crisis with a family member.  He was at the hospital most of the night. He will post when he can or I'll update if he's still tied up..

Sorry to hear this!

Prayers to @DR.X family!

Hope everyone is ok and gets better! Best wishes.

On 12/14/2022 at 11:54 PM, skypinkblu said:

Take care mate. Best wishes for your loved one.