• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I need cash - prices dropped again - Keys: Thor, Iron Man, Vision, Falcon, Kang, and some golden, etc...
16 16

274 posts in this topic

On 3/17/2023 at 6:00 PM, KryptoSpidey said:

Waiting to hear from him as well... He's got a lot going on hopefully thats all

Hopefully things are ok. 

I sent an initial PM about 2 weeks ago which has sat unread along with the PM I sent yesterday.

Hopefully hear something soon.

Well apparently this guy has visited the boards this morning for the 1st time since Friday and I'm wondering if he's responded to anyone from this thread,offers, messages etc... We..(a few boardies) are  up to somewhere around $9/10 k + of books paid for and nothing but crickets from the seller...

Screenshot_20230320-131440.png

Edited by KryptoSpidey

On 3/20/2023 at 11:23 AM, KryptoSpidey said:

Well apparently this guy has visited the boards this morning for the 1st time since Friday and I'm wondering if he's responded to anyone from this thread,offers, messages etc... We..(a few boardies) are  up to somewhere around $9/10 k + of books paid for and nothing but crickets from the seller...

Screenshot_20230320-131440.png

I took the Conan 1 and messaged the seller that I'd taken it but haven't heard anything since.  Hopefully he's okay and all is well.

On 3/20/2023 at 6:19 PM, davidking623 said:

I am sure he has read his thread , Dang ,he needs to contact you guys with that kind of funding being paid out .

Hopefully, optimistic, he's OK, something just not right, something happened...etc , and he'll come forward...Otherwise he's crossing the wrong paths with LONG TIME boardies.... and burning everything moving forward on CGC BOARDS. Pretty straight forward at this point. Show up