• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I need cash - prices dropped again - Keys: Thor, Iron Man, Vision, Falcon, Kang, and some golden, etc...
16 16

274 posts in this topic

• Administrator

I was going to lock this thread, but I have seen the screenshot where the OP has communicated with someone.  I do not want to see anymore of these speculation posts in this thread.  There are other places to talk about this.  Going forward, I will consider speculation posts a form of threadcrapping.  If circumstances change, I may lock this thread.  Either way, take this discussion elsewhere, or posts will be removed, and warnings issued.  One more time... If you feel the need to discuss this, do it elsewhere.

On 3/21/2023 at 5:49 PM, Kramerica said:
On 3/21/2023 at 1:25 PM, lizards2 said:

I do it sometimes too.

Can you do it with mine?

You just keep asking for stuff that is not in my sales, haven't scanned, haven't priced, etc. The good news is I am close to getting you the next list.

On 3/21/2023 at 9:09 PM, CGC Mike said:

I was going to lock this thread, but I have seen the screenshot where the OP has communicated with someone.  I do not want to see anymore of these speculation posts in this thread.  There are other places to talk about this.  Going forward, I will consider speculation posts a form of threadcrapping.  If circumstances change, I may lock this thread.  Either way, take this discussion elsewhere, or posts will be removed, and warnings issued.  One more time... If you feel the need to discuss this, do it elsewhere.

Would speculation Post as thread crapping be by boardies not involved in the situation or 16 yr boardies such as myself being screwed over and not thread crapping when me and other people here longer than you are in or out $10,000 . 

Just curious since CGC doesn't police our problems but you guys have input and $0 involved.

Let's discuss that mod...

Tracking info from seller is invalid!!

Check USPS.

As of now nothing has changed...

And this is exactly where it started and shall be discussed because we posted the buy it here and it shall be discussed here until someone resolves it.

Otherwise move the thread yourself to what you feel is appropriate...

And I'm sure you don't like my response.

I have $9,000 in sales from my current sales thread.

Suspend me and see how that works out for you and everyone I have books being shipped to, and you blocking communication with them.

You guys need to step back if you aren't going to deal with the real issues...

Edited by KryptoSpidey

• Administrator
On 3/21/2023 at 9:18 PM, KryptoSpidey said:

Would speculation Post as thread crapping be by boardies not involved in the situation or 16 yr boardies such as myself being screwed over and not thread crapping when me and other people here longer than you are in or out $10,000 . 

Just curious since CGC doesn't police our problems but you guys have input and $0 involved.

Let's discuss that mod...

Tracking info from seller is invalid!!

Check USPS.

As of now it's still a scam. And we are policing ourselves.

There is a marketplace probation area.  This can be discussed there.  I mentioned 3 times in my post to not use this thread.  I do not need to discuss anything with you or anyone else.  I have made a decision, and it stands.  I recommend starting a thread in the marketplace probation section, or talk about it in the general discussion thread. 

On 3/21/2023 at 9:03 PM, Buzzetta said:

Board Member Generosity Thread Update

:bump:The following books are still available!  Good luck with the sale! :bump::flamethrower::banana:

Page 1

• Avengers #1 CGC 3.0 - $3000
  • Tales of Suspense #39 CGC 3.0 - $7500
  • Fantastic Four #52 CGC 7.0 - $1700
  • Journey into Mystery #83 CGC 4.0 - $8400 (Claimed by PM by Logan Parker but unacknowledged) 
  • Tales to Astonish #44 CGC 4.5 - $700
  • Avengers #57 CGC 7.5 - $650
  • Daredevil #1 CGC 4.0 - $3900
  • GSX 1 (his childhood favorite!) CGC 8.0 - $4000
  • Captain America #117 CGC 7.5 - $600

Page 2

• Strange Tales 110 CGC 3.0 - $3000
  • Silly Tunes 1 and 2 - $300
  • Kid Komics 1 (Amateur Restored - Marker in corner) GD - $1400
  • Avengers 8 VG (what I bought it for - probably closer to a VG-) - $800

Page 3

• Comics for Kids 2 - $50 (Claimed via PM by RDP Collectibles but unacknowledged)
  • Marvel Preview 4 A - $230
  • Marvel Preview 4 B - $220
  • Marvel Preview 4 C - $210
  • Daredevil 1 Raw - It's probably a VG- - $2980
  • Shield 1 6.5 - $100 (Claimed via PM by RDP Collectibles but unacknowledged)
  • Avengers 4 UK Var 4.5 - $1400
  • FF52 UK var 5.0 - $1100
  • FF48 6.5 - $2200
  • Giant Sized X-Men 1 German Ed 8.0 - $60
  • Marvel Preview 7 GD - $170
  • Conan 1 GD+ - $130 (Claimed but unacknowledged - Apparently Torchy is NOT the Tribal Chief)

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

--I don't know what unacknowledged means??...on 3-13 I pm two offers to seller...on 3-15 he accepted offers...upon reading his pm, I claimed the two comics...he sent me his paypal address...I told him that I need his mailing address as I pay by ck--no paypal acct (terms stated he accepted cks)..I gave him my zip to calculate shipping...I have heard nothing since, so who hasn't acknowledged something???

On 3/21/2023 at 11:31 PM, rdp collectibles said:

--I don't know what unacknowledged means??...on 3-13 I pm two offers to seller...on 3-15 he accepted offers...upon reading his pm, I claimed the two comics...he sent me his paypal address...I told him that I need his mailing address as I pay by ck--no paypal acct (terms stated he accepted cks)..I gave him my zip to calculate shipping...I have heard nothing since, so who hasn't acknowledged something???

It’s still listed for sale in the thread.  He has neither updated nor publicly noted on the original listing so others may see it upon first glance that it is still available. 

Edited by Buzzetta