• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I need cash - prices dropped again - Keys: Thor, Iron Man, Vision, Falcon, Kang, and some golden, etc...
16 16

274 posts in this topic

On 3/21/2023 at 2:00 AM, Black_Adam said:

He shipped you a comic before you even paid for it? 

Yes.  He did.   I bought one and then another the next day.  I paid for the first but didn’t pay for the second until after both had shipped.  Not really that unusual, I’ve been around a long time on the boards. A lot of boardies have done that.

On 3/21/2023 at 1:53 AM, Gaard said:
On 3/20/2023 at 11:00 PM, Black_Adam said:

He shipped you a comic before you even paid for it? 

I've done that before when selling here.

I do it sometimes too.

On 3/21/2023 at 1:30 PM, Black_Adam said:

I must pay too fast - no one has ever shipped me a comic before I coughed up the dough. :(

:whatthe: You pay in $?

hm I wish I'd known that before you traded me the latest box of moose meat and beaver pelts.

On 3/21/2023 at 4:28 PM, lizards2 said:

Maybe @CGC Mike can clean this up, as I totally agree this sales thread has been carpped upon. There is a life outside of comic books (hopefully). This is the absolute busiest time of year for me, so I have been slow on a lot of my tasks.

Seller...Visiting the boards as recently as yesterday and ZERO COMMUNICATION with buyers...

You've been here a long time as I... You know it's not right...

He's not busy..

On 3/21/2023 at 2:26 PM, Black_Adam said:

I agree completely with your comment regarding "help me" threads. However, there have been many cases in the past where I have been happy to help. But only when those threads were created by well-established, respected and trusted CGC board members. For instance, when Andy (Thirdgreenham) requested some financial help via comic sales at the start of this year boardies bought up all his books quicker than you could say George Bailey!

:highfive:

Edited by BriD.
Wasn't appropriate for this thread

He was in a desperate situation and is now silenced.   Is that normal?

About three years ago, I noticed a last visitation on the convention that I NEVER visited that page so I changed my password.  No one hacks mine here ever since.

It's possible that someone may hack his username to catfish you.  The real board member may be unaware of his account has been hacked.  I don't know if @CGC Mike can check this account.

Can we please take this to the probation list discussion thread? 

I'm also surprised that the thread hasn't been locked by now. 

I understand the anxiety, but there are more appropriate venues that were created specifically to deal with these situations. 

Edited by newshane