• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

March 2023 heritage signature auction
5 5

450 posts in this topic

On 4/1/2023 at 10:51 PM, KirbyCollector said:

I like and appreciate well-drawn art featuring women. Maybe it is my age... or the fact I have a 21 y.o. daughter... but JSC's rendering here of tied-up teenage girls creeps me the f--- out.

Don't worry : this splash already creeped me 25 years ago and I was 25 years younger, so...

Edited by Ecclectica

On 4/2/2023 at 2:11 PM, Lago32 said:

Seller took a 30% loss on the Byrne Avengers 191 page vs April 2022. And that is with the black backing board removed as well.

Starting to wonder if the low end (sub 10K) was artificially pumped up with all the extra fed and state benefits from 2020 thru last year... and without it,  maybe we're starting to come back to the median a bit

On 4/2/2023 at 2:24 PM, KirbyCollector said:

Starting to wonder if the low end (sub 10K) was artificially pumped up with all the extra fed and state benefits from 2020 thru last year... and without it,  maybe we're starting to come back to the median a bit

Prolly but also someone recycles the same pieces at the same auction houses within a year? You'll take a hit sometimes.