• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Modern Age Batman
5 5

123 posts in this topic

I finally got around to reading this one.

BCD25D45-E419-4D7D-ACDF-DF5FFE5474CC.thumb.jpeg.b4c4c1b1ffc460e61ce7bd3e972dcea2.jpeg

Wow, just wow!

I read new Batman books regularly starting in 2002 but I stopped getting new Bat books from my LCS early in the Grant Morrison run, Batman #669 was the last issue I scooped up. I don’t recall why I stopped, I missed the Resurrection of Ra’s Al Ghul, RIP, Batman Inc and the New 52 stuff. I did eventually read the Court of Owls and Death of the Family saga in TPB. I did happen to get in on Rebirth when they all came out, thanks to being at my LCS at the right time. I then stopped getting new comics in 2019, looks I’ve missed some good stuff!

Edited by Brandon Shepherd

Does anyone know what's going on with the next issue of Batman? I think it's going to be a tie-in for the Batman/Catwoman Gotham-War story arc, but I can't find a release date for the next issue (#137). It looks like they are taking the month of July off.

On 6/28/2023 at 9:54 AM, The Commissioner said:

Does anyone know what's going on with the next issue of Batman? I think it's going to be a tie-in for the Batman/Catwoman Gotham-War story arc, but I can't find a release date for the next issue (#137). It looks like they are taking the month of July off.

It's in this month's solicits, Sept. 5 ship date.