• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

June 2023 Heritage Signature Auction #7340
4 4

566 posts in this topic

On 6/26/2023 at 12:34 PM, Brian Peck said:

Sprang recreation covers have been going for around $5K for a while, Batman #66 s one of the weaker covers, Batman #149 has better images of all three characters so I expected it to  go on the high side. See alot of Sprang recreations in HA, seems like at least one per Signature auction.

Based on my observations, the Sprang recreations have been a true testament to recycling.  They seem to have trouble finding a forever home.  I know the Detective 153 recreation I bought wont be on the market until my untimely death.

On 6/27/2023 at 9:18 AM, batman_fan said:

Based on my observations, the Sprang recreations have been a true testament to recycling.  They seem to have trouble finding a forever home.  I know the Detective 153 recreation I bought wont be on the market until my untimely death.

What’s a timely death?

On 6/28/2023 at 11:00 AM, delekkerste said:

Bucky Ain't Dead!! 

So Bea gets off with attempted murder instead. That was a close one. 

On 6/28/2023 at 4:40 PM, Sideshow Bob said:

I was the winner on the cover last year, and was neither the winner or underbidder on this one. Always nice to see that there are more than just two people at the top of a market! 

💯 (thumbsu

Strong auction overall -- I missed the one piece I would have liked, so if anyone picked up the PPSSM #10 splash and wants to move it along eventually, shoot me a PM!  Otherwise, enjoy!

Dan