• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2023 CGC Grading Contest Season 2 Spring Edition (#6) Round 3
14 14

188 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 5/2/2023 at 7:55 AM, cchunn3 said:

@cchunn3 withdaws

This FYI post is absolutely NOT directed at cchunn3:  It is not necessary to formally withdraw from a CGC Grading Contest.  Once you fail to submit guesses for a specific Round, you will automatically and immediately be dropped from the contestant/player roll.  You will receive no further contest-related PMs from Mike, and your Board alias will no longer be included in future contest rankings.  Easy peasy.  (thumbsu

On 5/2/2023 at 12:24 PM, SpideyFein said:

If you really haven’t seen it I’m sending it to you tonight lol 

lol I really haven't, but I'm sure it would be on Netflix at some point. (thumbsu

But I've seen the reference enough haha to know :) 

On 5/2/2023 at 12:42 PM, CGC Mike said:

So thankful I did not make the "naughty" or at least the "procrastinator" list this round (as I did on the two previous rounds!

On 5/2/2023 at 1:27 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

lol I really haven't, but I'm sure it would be on Netflix at some point. (thumbsu

But I've seen the reference enough haha to know :) 

I like the new signature btw. I never get to see them anymore as I'm always on my phone. 

You have to check it out. It's pretty wild. Very goofy, but a fun one for sure. 

On 5/2/2023 at 1:38 PM, Hudson said:

So thankful I did not make the "naughty" or at least the "procrastinator" list this round (as I did on the two previous rounds!

I promise, if it would make a difference as to when the results would get revealed, I'd be more prompt!

Anyway:

Throwing Darts Images – Browse 20,970 Stock Photos, Vectors, and Video |  Adobe Stock

On 5/2/2023 at 3:52 PM, Axelrod said:

I promise, if it would make a difference as to when the results would get revealed, I'd be more prompt!

Anyway:

Throwing Darts Images – Browse 20,970 Stock Photos, Vectors, and Video |  Adobe Stock

Man, I'm worried about my "guesses" enough without all the dart references - I actually have to play darts tonight and you're making me nervous!  :fear: