• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

List of GA dealers online...
14 14

531 posts in this topic

How long does it usually take Metro to respond to an offer? I am willing to pay full asking price, but want free shipping :insane:

Evan - I've found it best to just call Frank. His extension is clearly listed when you call their number.

How long does it usually take Metro to respond to an offer? I am willing to pay full asking price, but want free shipping :insane:

Evan - I've found it best to just call Frank. His extension is clearly listed when you call their number.

Yea, I have heard this as well.. I guess if I dont receive an email by the time I wake up tomorrow, I will give him a call. Frank is the guy I want to be speaking with?

Thanks again Telerites! Just made my BT registry set! :headbang:

Edited by Gone Phishin'

Yea, I have heard this as well.. I guess if I dont receive an email by the time I wake up tomorrow, I will give him a call. Frank is the guy I want to be speaking with?

Thanks again Telerites! Just made my BT registry set! :headbang:

Very cool - you are well on your way to a nice GA collection. Yes - Frank is the one to deal with.

Gang, just want to give a shout out to y'all about a collector/dealer named Ed Robertson.

I got his contact info from a boardie who visited Wondercon a few weeks ago when I heard he had an MMC #13. We closed a deal on the book and he was extremely prompt in communication and shipping, reasonably priced and very professional.

Here is his contact info:

Ed Robertson

Comic Book and Sportscard Collector

rrobert4_us@yahoo.com

cell- 602-741-9097

Here is a short list of books he currently has for sale. He's got plenty of others.

I'd highly recommend him.

Title Issue # Grade Price Comments

All Winners 18 8.0 Restored- small amount of color touch

Amazing Adventure Funnies 1 5.5 $650.00 only 5 higher

Atomic Comics 1 6.5 Detective #8 cover swipe

Batman 6 5.0 $1,100.00

Batman Annual 1 8.0 $500.00

Big Shot Comics 1 6.5 $950.00 only 3 books graded higher

Captain Courageous 1 6.0 2nd highest graded

Captain Midnight 53 8.0 $175.00 5th highest

Chamber of Chills 1 9.0 $250.00 PGX- would be 2nd highest

Crash Comics 1 7.0 $1,850.00 tied for 2nd highest

Detective 56 5.0 $5,000.00 9 graded higher

Green Lama 5 9.0 $650.00 tied for 2nd highest

Green Mask 2 6.0 $425.00 Highest graded copy

Man O Mars 1 5.5 $150.00

Mystic Comics 5 7.5 $2,200.00 3rd highest grade

Planet Comics 40 5.5 $250.00

Rocket Comics 1 6.5 $1,400.00 4th highest

Shadow Comics 1 5.5 $1,275.00 6 books graded higher

Shadow Comics 12 5.0 Vol. 3; only 6 books graded higher

Shadow Comics 6 8.0 Vol. 6; 2nd highest graded

Target Comics 7 4.5 $2,400.00 only 5 higher

Top Notch Comics 9 7.0 $2,850.00 only 5 higher

Tough Kid Squad 1 6.0 only 5 higher- listed as scarce

Yellowjacket 7 7.5 $695.00 tied for 5th highest

Young Allies 13 4.5 $350.00 only 7 graded in total

Skypinkblu

For any lower grade collectors, I decided to finally bite the bullet and put some books on Ebay again, it's been 3 months, lol...99 cent start prices, no reserves, I'll be listing more this week...feel free to toss up low ball bids;)

I'd rather have someone from here win, than a stranger:)

SPB,

I was just wondering why the link you listed sent me to a list of dental equipment for sale on ebay. Perhaps that wasn't your stuff but it made me wonder. I didn't say you were strange. I was saying that it was a strange coincidence that two dentists collect comics in the NYC area. Dr. V is usually a contributer to the Atlas/Timely thread but I haven't been on their mailing list in a long time and lost contact.

bb

3412630118_1a7945314d_o.jpg

Edited by BB-Gun

Oh, lol..those were two items I was listing for a FRIEND whose father was a dentist, I mentioned that in the auctions...they were kind of odd.

Strange is cool, I was teasing, I think it's better than boringly normal (which I probably am;)

SPB,

Thanks for the information about the teeth. You don't quite make the strange category. I knew a dealer that collected comics and coffins. He was strange but, as you said, I also thought he was interesting.

bb

hey

post this in the other thread, the GA sales announcement thread... unlikely to get as much exposure in this dealer thread (thumbs u

hey

post this in the other thread, the GA sales announcement thread... unlikely to get as much exposure in this dealer thread (thumbs u

Does anybody remember the name of that Christian dealer down in Florida ?

He used to have all the Actions 1-100 ? He also used to have a lot of great stuff at great prices? What ever happened to that guy ? He was a big Florida Gator's fan even when they weren't any good ? I remember he wasn't nearly as good looking as me either? :cool: