• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

List of GA dealers online...
14 14

531 posts in this topic

Question:

Has anyone had any experience with: www.mycomicshop.com [Lone Star Comics] ???

I've been watching a few of their auction listings on ebay for a few months and they seem WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY overpriced. Any input???

Question:

Has anyone had any experience with: www.mycomicshop.com [Lone Star Comics] ???

I've been watching a few of their auction listings on ebay for a few months and they seem WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY overpriced. Any input???

use the search function, there are many threads on this company (thumbs u

On Ebay...I've been listing some very old coverless books, just listed more tonight, All Star, Flash Comics, All American, Wonder Woman, Star Spangled Comics #1, National Comics #2, and more on eBay. There are more than 30 books listed now.

I will be adding some Nedors, and next weekend (I hope) Action, Superman 20, 76, and some Timelys, hope some of you will bid and enjoy reading them:)

http://shop.ebay.com/skypinkblu/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

Hey gang, in case some of you do not make it to the General Forum where my announcement was made, I've changed my name from r1970d to VintageComics in anticipation of my new website. I just wanted to add myself to this list. Website should be up and running in a few weeks.

www.vintagecomics.com

(thumbs u

Can anyone recommend any GA dealers that are pretty easy to deal with and pretty fair for price & grades if you don't know comics?

I'm going to ask for a VG copy of Superman 32 (possibly a few other possibilities) for my birthday, but my girlfriend wants to pick which one herself.

I'd like to be able to recommend a few places for her to look.

Can anyone recommend any GA dealers that are pretty easy to deal with and pretty fair for price & grades if you don't know comics?

I'm going to ask for a VG copy of Superman 32 (possibly a few other possibilities) for my birthday, but my girlfriend wants to pick which one herself.

I'd like to be able to recommend a few places for her to look.

You mean the "It Tickles" Superman 32 ...... (thumbs u

Edited by Senormac