• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

List of GA dealers online...
14 14

528 posts in this topic

Stan first tried to wiggle out of the question by asking Gene and Mary but they would not answer, then he said very judicially that "Thor was stronger but only if he had his hammer, after all he was a god"...

Edited by sartre

It's an ongoing argument... lol

Thor was my favorite so I was pleased with Stan's answer. Guess we should have had Stan recorded at the time.

By the way my wife put the shirt in the wash...ARGGGGG

The next year we went back to the con and had Stan sign this photo..

we thought it would be funny someday to get the photo printed on a shirt and have Stan sign that shirt. Then photograph the event and call it a conceptual piece...lol

Does anyone know whether a dealer named Harry Thomas is a boardie, or whether he currently has an E-Bay store? The old e-mail addy I had for him is no good.

Harry passed away many years ago.

That's really disappointing to hear, but thank you for the information.

Not sure if his name has been added to the list of high-profile BSD dealers yet, but Billy Parker (Straw Man) is selling a lot of funnybooks these days.

Order page for Billy's Funnybook Emporium

Tomorrows Treasures sells GA books.

Anyone have any experience with them?

Johnny

Read the description of the book carefully. He discloses tear seals and other repairs but doesn't always label a book as "restored" that most other dealers (and collectors) would call restored. An important issue because he sells mostly raw books.

Tomorrows Treasures sells GA books.

Anyone have any experience with them?

Johnny

Read the description of the book carefully. He discloses tear seals and other repairs but doesn't always label a book as "restored" that most other dealers (and collectors) would call restored. An important issue because he sells mostly raw books.

He doesn't like to bargain but will always accept returns with no hassle.