• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I’m in Barcelona!!
1 1

12 posts in this topic

On 5/15/2023 at 2:44 PM, ivegotneatstuff said:

Of all the comics I only found two that were original “US” comics 

US comics seem to turn up everywhere, but I would have snapped up the Chicos & Leyendas Infantiles & Al Ripper. I always find the home-grown stuff more interesting. (thumbsu

Nice to see a busy shop. :headbang:

Never been to Spain but my best European finds were at the outdoor flea markets in France, England and Germany. Found some nice old French and English comics. But the best stuff were 1930’s European Disney and other US character toys as well as old vehicle toys. The kind of stuff that was never exported to the US.

The best thing was a beautiful, large boxed Disney tea set from the VERY early ‘30’s. Was made in Germany for European sale. The factory it was made in was destroyed by WWII bombing. It was brought home by an employee and was in mint condition. I eventually sold it to the WD Archives who had never seen it. I think I still have a picture of it somewhere.