• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HERO RESTORATION - BOOKS NOT BEING RETURNED
20 20

961 posts in this topic

On 7/14/2023 at 12:25 PM, thehumantorch said:

Because one of your customers is claiming his books were high grade and you claim they weren't.  Clearly one of you is lying or at best incorrect.  I for one would like to know who's correct.

No , no, if you read my prior post, I'm definitely not claiming high grade , as I stated , no , nowhere near that ...they needed work, its why i chose Heroes , supposedly the best ..........these were Filipino foreign editions ....the X-men 100 has a split it didnt have ..... the whole batch was never worked on as stated they were ......and now admitted to not being touched ...

On 7/14/2023 at 10:46 AM, CGC Mike said:

I agree that it is a shame.  However, this forum has a terms of use.  I can't allow such posts to remain in the thread.  People can repost without the name calling and masking of profanity words.  

I was reading just before CGC Mike scrubbed the thread, and there wasn't much insight to the ones that he got rid of. Mostly name calling and masking swears in observational musings. One post that was removed was calling Wolvie a liar, with a few images regarding emails where Wolvie was asking where his books were (in a polite, straight-forward way). I think it was HR's way of refuting what Wolvie was saying by justifying that HR wasn't ignoring Wolvie since the emails happened over the weekend. Smattering it with masked swear words is what got it scrubbed. The overall essence of that particular post was the HR took three days to respond to Wolvie's emails. No real damning evidence either way.

On 7/15/2023 at 2:50 AM, october said:

If this thread has taught me one thing, it's that any credible COO should have a multicolored email sig line. 

I was more surprised that a guy ironing comics in his garage would even have a COO who was a different person.

On 7/14/2023 at 2:32 PM, DR.X said:

100%. I could add to that but I'd get a vacation.

It's funny, because obviously this has come up in private discussion both on and off the boards. When I mentioned, that if he owed me a few thousand, I would have shown up at his door or made his life "difficult", your name was also brought up as someone that would have done the same. However, I think it is very well understood what would happen if he had taken business from and crossed certain people.  There have been quite a few people I personally know have done worse over less and a couple of whom are members on these boards. 

On 7/14/2023 at 11:54 AM, wolvie said:

No , no, if you read my prior post, I'm definitely not claiming high grade , as I stated , no , nowhere near that ...they needed work, its why i chose Heroes , supposedly the best ..........these were Filipino foreign editions ....the X-men 100 has a split it didnt have ..... the whole batch was never worked on as stated they were ......and now admitted to not being touched ...

So they weren't touched, but a split magically appeared that's his fault? hm

On 7/14/2023 at 11:32 AM, DR.X said:

100%. I could add to that but I'd get a vacation.

An opinion not worth a short vacation isn't much of an opinion.  Say what you mean, and mean what you say.

A short vacation won't kill you, and what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

On 7/14/2023 at 12:25 PM, Buzzetta said:

hm 

@Hero Restoration

You have shown health records, stood strong on your belief of not working weekends and when called out that have offered up the excuse of, "What did you want me to do, have a third heart attack?"

I'm not trying to be purposefully insensitive here, but what kind of strenuous physical work is involved in doing restoration on a comic book?