• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HERO RESTORATION - BOOKS NOT BEING RETURNED
20 20

961 posts in this topic

On 6/18/2023 at 4:56 PM, Upgrayedd2 said:

Where is that friend who stands over you and says, "Stop! You've burnt the business down and now your pouring gasoline on yourself."

He actually has (or had) a few people trying to defend him. I'm not so sure any more. 

I've never seen someone put "The System" into actual use before.

It's like seeing the Loch Ness Monster eat chicken fried unicorn......in Bigfoot's restaurant......on February 30th.

On 6/19/2023 at 12:20 AM, Dr. Balls said:

The past four pages of this thread…

IMG_4111.gif

"I like pie."

Edit: I do, but I quoted Michael's "she said".

Edited by Tec-Tac-Toe
Michael's quote.

On 6/20/2023 at 10:17 AM, rumrunner71 said:

This is great. Running a business is different from having a hobby or even having a talent. It's a sh*t ton of work....but work that has to get done. When you can't deliver, it's time to stop selling your services. There's a lot in the thread about empathy, but this is business, with a lot of money at stake. Sure, there's room for good business relationships that can give some flexibility with personal circumstances. But at the end of the day, your customers only owe you one thing: timely payment for a job well done. They don't owe you patience. And "empathy" doesn't mean they owe you their business. That doesn't make them "wolves." It makes them customers holding you accountable.

There's running a business. There's having a talent. Then there's just having a wank. 

I know which one I think HR is doing.